Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2018, 12:42 AM   #1801
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I been on vacation for the last few days, can’t wait to get back home and try these
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2018, 01:07 AM   #1802
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
What are you seeing specifically with the user pass coverage on All Madden? It should be close, as I haven't seen anything glaring, but want to make sure.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
ill reiterate that it is not your sliders. Also ill mention now that im on PC however i dont think that matters. As for the problem at hand, 3 separate examples ive had in a single half. My CB at the time (Kyle Fuller) stood still at the LOS and let the WR run past him on a streak uncontested and reacted to the play after about 7 yards of seperation.
Example 2. Crossing route and my DB not sure who it was may have been Amos could have made the play, however he stood still in strafe position and wobbled in place until the ball was caught.
Example 3 was least of the issues. DT who has always been a great coverage LB let his assignment (RB) just run wide open for a catch then reacted after the ball had been caught.

Now my question to you guys is this. I do play Online franchise but i play solo online franchises, Could there be differences between online and offline franchises in terms of gameplay?
Old 12-02-2018, 08:25 AM   #1803
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
What are you seeing specifically with the user pass coverage on All Madden? It should be close, as I haven't seen anything glaring, but want to make sure.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Just tried your set and bradford put up over 400 yards on me. Wrs were always wide open across the middle. So my ? Is if i want better coverage do i go higher or lower on the slider?

Edit..other than that it felt awesome

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 12-02-2018 at 10:28 AM.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:12 AM   #1804
Rookie

Matt, good work as always, have used yours for the past 3 years.

I love the animations lower tackle slider gives as well but hate the ez day at the office for runners. You should consider lowering the fumble slider to tackle + 2. For a while I was running 12 tackle and 16 fumble on all pro and animations were gorgeous broken tackles or fumbles were not a problem, route running became one. With the fumble slider that low the runners tend to juke less and concentrate on covering the ball but route running became less dynamic, so I applied the same rule I did with fumble/tackle to fumble/pass coverage + 2 or +4.

So I came up with

Tackle 36
Fumble 38
Pass Coverage 36

I have loved the results so far, just food for thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2018, 11:33 AM   #1805
MVP

GJD23's Arena

First game with the updated sliders. Loved it!

Eagles @ Rams again. I won, 27-24.

Goff was unstoppable in the first half and I thought maybe something needs to be tweaked because he was about 18/20 for 200 yards at halftime. However after the half he did basically nothing as we started to take control of the game and Goff finished 22/31 for 292 yards, 1 touchdown and 1 interception.

Wentz was quiet in the first half but brought us back into the game with an exceptional second half. He finished the game 25/35 for 211 yards and 3 touchdowns.

I thought defending the CPU Run game was quite easy, Gurley had 20 yards off 10 carries which I was a bit disappointed with actually LOL given I'd like a challenge in this area, so was pleased to see Gurley take his 11th carry 64 yards to the house! Lol. Finished with 11 carries for 84 yards and a touchdown, whilst on my end Ajayi finished 20 carries for 73 yards.

Might need to take a look at CPU WR drops, too. Rams WR's only dropped 1 pass for the entire game. Rarely dropped balls after hits.

Still took your advice about spreading out the tackle numbers to LB's and DE's with offside and offensive holding penalty sliders set to 65. Rest of the sliders the same as OP. Saw a nice spread.

Even saw a fake FG for a TD by the Rams too!

Total plays: 122 (NFL average: 130)
Total tackles: 118 (NFL average: 130)

Great work Matt!!

Saw a bit of everything and it was a challenging yet fun game.

Only thing I'd say is to take a look at CPU WR drops, but apart from that it was great!

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2018, 11:59 AM   #1806
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
First game with the updated sliders. Loved it!

Eagles @ Rams again. I won, 27-24.

Goff was unstoppable in the first half and I thought maybe something needs to be tweaked because he was about 18/20 for 200 yards at halftime. However after the half he did basically nothing as we started to take control of the game and Goff finished 22/31 for 292 yards, 1 touchdown and 1 interception.

Wentz was quiet in the first half but brought us back into the game with an exceptional second half. He finished the game 25/35 for 211 yards and 3 touchdowns.

I thought defending the CPU Run game was quite easy, Gurley had 20 yards off 10 carries which I was a bit disappointed with actually LOL given I'd like a challenge in this area, so was pleased to see Gurley take his 11th carry 64 yards to the house! Lol. Finished with 11 carries for 84 yards and a touchdown, whilst on my end Ajayi finished 20 carries for 73 yards.

Might need to take a look at CPU WR drops, too. Rams WR's only dropped 1 pass for the entire game. Rarely dropped balls after hits.

Still took your advice about spreading out the tackle numbers to LB's and DE's with offside and offensive holding penalty sliders set to 65. Rest of the sliders the same as OP. Saw a nice spread.

Even saw a fake FG for a TD by the Rams too!

Total plays: 122 (NFL average: 130)
Total tackles: 118 (NFL average: 130)

Great work Matt!!

Saw a bit of everything and it was a challenging yet fun game.

Only thing I'd say is to take a look at CPU WR drops, but apart from that it was great!

Thanks!
I agree about the drops, may need to go even lower. Im going to set it at 40

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2018, 02:45 PM   #1807
Rookie

Tusehem's Arena

Love this set. Only issue is that it’s super easy running the ball for both sides and the cpu throw way to many picks.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:58 PM   #1808
Rookie

why do i suddenly have 5+ drops a game? what slider would cause this????

ex. https://clips.twitch.tv/GenerousBlueSardineFeelsBadMan

additionally i have had a lot of balls whizzing past heads with no effort to catch, 2 last game

ex. https://clips.twitch.tv/SpineyRudeHareBIRB

i feel like if player can drop on contact slightly less and cpu drop on contact slightly more then it's perfect

if i'm just bad and doing something wrong please tell me i'm by no means a pro at the game

Last edited by neotokyo; 12-02-2018 at 04:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »