Home

Old 12-03-2018, 11:36 AM   #1825
Rookie

OVR: 0
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

These are golden on All-Madden. It finally feels that the game is fair and it plays great. The only adjustments to made were increasing the user pass block and user qb accuracy just a tad bit. I used them in my CFM with the Steelers, and the game last night was almost an exact replica of the actual Sunday night game, but I managed to win and not jump offsides in three consecutive plays lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 11:53 AM   #1826
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

For those having coverage issues, can you provide a video? I have an understanding, but can't recreate it.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:52 PM   #1827
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
For those having coverage issues, can you provide a video? I have an understanding, but can't recreate it.
Matt,

I had a little test to see what could be done to lower CPU QBA. I think that is part of the problem.

I left your sliders as they are in the OP and reduced CPU QBA from 35 to 30 and could tell there was a difference in the CPU QB play - More short passes, some missing the target, but the 5 point decrease I don't think was enough to see solid evidence of it working. I know you mentioned anything lower than 35 and the CPU QB tends to get a bit crazy in the pocket, but at 30 he didn't scramble out or anything.

I had a look at WR drop stats across the league and the average for a team per game is 0-2, so I do apologise on my previous comments about increasing drops. They are spot on. I think all we need to do is limit QB accuracy, whether that is by reducing the CPU QB's effectiveness or by tightening up the defense. I think the actual statistical output from the WR's is fine. As a side note, the run game is perfect too. Some might agree with me here but I feel like it's the automatic nature of the CPU QB's play.

Across the league most QB's are averaging 65-70% pass completion, and in some of the games I've tested the CPU QB sometimes has around 80-85%. I mentioned it earlier in that it must be some kind of weird game programming but after half time the CPU QB plays, well, basically how he should. So he goes from say 85% completion in the 1st half and 50% in the second half so by the end of the game his numbers look good and it looks realistic but it's just confusing how it plays out.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:14 PM   #1828
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Matt,

I had a little test to see what could be done to lower CPU QBA. I think that is part of the problem.

I left your sliders as they are in the OP and reduced CPU QBA from 35 to 30 and could tell there was a difference in the CPU QB play - More short passes, some missing the target, but the 5 point decrease I don't think was enough to see solid evidence of it working. I know you mentioned anything lower than 35 and the CPU QB tends to get a bit crazy in the pocket, but at 30 he didn't scramble out or anything.

I had a look at WR drop stats across the league and the average for a team per game is 0-2, so I do apologise on my previous comments about increasing drops. They are spot on. I think all we need to do is limit QB accuracy, whether that is by reducing the CPU QB's effectiveness or by tightening up the defense. I think the actual statistical output from the WR's is fine. As a side note, the run game is perfect too. Some might agree with me here but I feel like it's the automatic nature of the CPU QB's play.

Across the league most QB's are averaging 65-70% pass completion, and in some of the games I've tested the CPU QB sometimes has around 80-85%. I mentioned it earlier in that it must be some kind of weird game programming but after half time the CPU QB plays, well, basically how he should. So he goes from say 85% completion in the 1st half and 50% in the second half so by the end of the game his numbers look good and it looks realistic but it's just confusing how it plays out.

My two cents with drop passes..and why I always have Catch lower in Madden..the NFL constitutes a drop pass as “pass that should be caught”, which is subjective..best clear define answer I have found..but when reading more I learned a lot of contested drops aren’t considered drops by the NFL or specific teams..madden records any pass contested or flat open as a Drop..so drops in general in Madden are recorded at a high level. Just my two cents

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-03-2018, 06:23 PM   #1829
Just started!

Ducks_Eagles's Arena

Have you played these sliders against another user? If so, do I just keep your sliders as-is, or what recommendations do you have? Do you recommend All-Madden or All-Pro?

Also, if not, when you play another user, what slider sets do you use?
Old 12-03-2018, 08:30 PM   #1830
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
My two cents with drop passes..and why I always have Catch lower in Madden..the NFL constitutes a drop pass as “pass that should be caught”, which is subjective..best clear define answer I have found..but when reading more I learned a lot of contested drops aren’t considered drops by the NFL or specific teams..madden records any pass contested or flat open as a Drop..so drops in general in Madden are recorded at a high level. Just my two cents

Oh yep. Yeah, I can see that. I've seen plays where the WR will get thrown the ball but as soon as he attempts to catch it he is tackled/bumped off the ball and it's incomplete...I check the stats and it's down as a dropped pass.

Maybe we have to sacrifice drop numbers for better gameplay.

Personally I would like to see more drops on big hits/immediate hits.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:54 PM   #1831
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there a preferred XP slider setup for this set? Or are most of you rolling with default XP?

Sent from my XT1254 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2018, 01:02 AM   #1832
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming a user game in my online CFM. Browns vs Chargers All-Madden version 19 http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »