Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 12:03 PM   #1833
Pro
 
Redskins041's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmiggity
Is there a preferred XP slider setup for this set? Or are most of you rolling with default XP?

Sent from my XT1254 using Operation Sports mobile app
No but I do have my own thread with xp sliders ive tested if you want to check them out.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049597495
Redskins041 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:25 PM   #1834
Rookie
 
phillies6f's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Is anyone else getting some absolutely horrible coverage breakdowns with these? They're pretty much perfect except for the fact that when the opposing team throws it deep my safety or corner turns and stops as if he's going to jump and intercept the ball, but then he just stands there and the ball goes over his head for a deep completion. This has happened to me about 6-7 times in the past two games. (It really shouldn't happen at all, but I'll add that my safeties/corners are all 90 ovr or higher). If others are experiencing this, were you able to change anything to fix it?
phillies6f is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:34 PM   #1835
Rookie
 
stormchaserck19's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Midwest
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Do these play better on All Madden or All Pro and are 9 minute quarters with no accelerated clock enough to still see stats in line with the rest of the league and get 60-80 or so plays per game?
stormchaserck19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2018, 12:47 PM   #1836
Rookie
 
reMicXz's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2011
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

After 1 game on AM and one on AP with Comp i think im sold. Using the Browns the majority of the DBs have 70+ in MCV/ZCV and they played like it. Made an adjustment to have an extra DB cover a TE and it actually worked. There were fewer warping players, and comical animations. Caught a few in there but it wasnt spotted on every play like before. I ended up blowing out the Dolphins 21-6. All of my points were scored in the first half. Then the defense shut me down second half but other than giving up 320 yards to Tannehill all he could manage was 2 INTs and never got in the endzone or FG range. They controlled the game everywhere except for the scoreboard. 29 T.O.P to my 19.

I can honestly endorse this as of right now. I would encourage all to at least try it for a couple games, First wherever you have your sliders now with no alterations and just switch to competitive from simulation and see if you notice any differences positive or negative then adjust accordingly. I will warn you all about one thing, we've set the sliders to a point where we want the game to be balanced on sim it may seem a bit too easy at first go.

A Lot of credit to Matt for having such a modular base set that doesnt have any crazy adverse effects when changing things to fit unique playstyle. So far it feels like the slider changes have an actual effect on the efficacy of the players on the field.

The only thing i dont remember is if there are little to no penalties on comp. Or if that has something to do with the default penalty sliders

These were at 12min 20accel. My next test will be with my Giants year 2 CFM 15min 16accel with slight adjustments from these.

I've got 300 hours on madden since release and i'd say about 90% of it is testing, altering and tweaking. Back to the lab I go...

https://gyazo.com/01a71dfe2d975e4a07ed5a084f2b213e
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01a71dfe2d975e4a07ed5a084f2b213e.jpg (65.2 KB, 125 views)
reMicXz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 02:45 PM   #1837
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
For those that are having issues in the secondary with coverage.

Raise threshold. I played a few games on 50 and it helps a ton. The wide open wr across the middle do not happen. Seems like threshold plays a major part with coverage so i would mess with that rather than reaction or cov slider.

I played a couple of great games on my personal set with threshold on 50.

Just a psa for those seeing high passing yards. I feel like i was able to fix it on my end after weeks of frustration so i wanted to share what i found as a "fix"



Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk


Is thus still working for you? Gonna try it tonight


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Boodahendrix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 02:46 PM   #1838
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodahendrix
Is thus still working for you? Gonna try it tonight


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 03:56 PM   #1839
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Posts: 15,098
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

First off, thanks everyone for the replies in the thread. I have reviewed the last couple pages and have been working on addressing the User coverage in All-Madden. I spent A LOT of time yesterday and last night working on trying to find a solution. I'll tell you the absolute best coverage I saw was on the lowest thresholds, not to mention the best animations. In theory I know this doesn't sound logical, but these are the findings based on animations and logic. I'll try to make sense of it all, but just wanted to provide some insight on what I'm looking at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks_Eagles
Have you played these sliders against another user? If so, do I just keep your sliders as-is, or what recommendations do you have? Do you recommend All-Madden or All-Pro?

Also, if not, when you play another user, what slider sets do you use?
I would use all-pro against another user as it reduces the strange animations that can happen on All-Madden. It will use the "Player" values for sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies6f
Is anyone else getting some absolutely horrible coverage breakdowns with these? They're pretty much perfect except for the fact that when the opposing team throws it deep my safety or corner turns and stops as if he's going to jump and intercept the ball, but then he just stands there and the ball goes over his head for a deep completion. This has happened to me about 6-7 times in the past two games. (It really shouldn't happen at all, but I'll add that my safeties/corners are all 90 ovr or higher). If others are experiencing this, were you able to change anything to fix it?
Is this on All-Madden or All-Pro? If All-Madden, the pass reaction value may need to go down just a bit to trigger it. However, I will say things have been strange on All-Madden in general. Let me know how that goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaserck19
Do these play better on All Madden or All Pro and are 9 minute quarters with no accelerated clock enough to still see stats in line with the rest of the league and get 60-80 or so plays per game?
You should get a decent amount of plays, and get pretty close to the NFL average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
After 1 game on AM and one on AP with Comp i think im sold. Using the Browns the majority of the DBs have 70+ in MCV/ZCV and they played like it. Made an adjustment to have an extra DB cover a TE and it actually worked. There were fewer warping players, and comical animations. Caught a few in there but it wasnt spotted on every play like before. I ended up blowing out the Dolphins 21-6. All of my points were scored in the first half. Then the defense shut me down second half but other than giving up 320 yards to Tannehill all he could manage was 2 INTs and never got in the endzone or FG range. They controlled the game everywhere except for the scoreboard. 29 T.O.P to my 19.

I can honestly endorse this as of right now. I would encourage all to at least try it for a couple games, First wherever you have your sliders now with no alterations and just switch to competitive from simulation and see if you notice any differences positive or negative then adjust accordingly. I will warn you all about one thing, we've set the sliders to a point where we want the game to be balanced on sim it may seem a bit too easy at first go.

A Lot of credit to Matt for having such a modular base set that doesnt have any crazy adverse effects when changing things to fit unique playstyle. So far it feels like the slider changes have an actual effect on the efficacy of the players on the field.

The only thing i dont remember is if there are little to no penalties on comp. Or if that has something to do with the default penalty sliders

These were at 12min 20accel. My next test will be with my Giants year 2 CFM 15min 16accel with slight adjustments from these.

I've got 300 hours on madden since release and i'd say about 90% of it is testing, altering and tweaking. Back to the lab I go...

https://gyazo.com/01a71dfe2d975e4a07ed5a084f2b213e
Interesting findings with Comp, how's the coverage, any video? I'll always give it a look, however I do worry about penalties. Last time I tried comp was when the RB was such an issue in previous patches.
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:22 PM   #1840
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Thumbs up Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Awesome you're continuing work on these, Matt! Latest update is sweet. First couple of games I was getting some broken coverages on user team as well. I then played around with my penalty sliders, didn't touch anything else, and my last game was pretty perfectly realistic. Not sure if that was related, but for those of you wondering about a potential fix! I upped DPI by a few points and a few others but I do wonder if it had to do with DPI
Love the threshold lowering btw - Marvin Jones can actually get separation now (!)
revonoc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Top -