Home

Old 12-08-2018, 11:47 AM   #1905
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo4heismann
Anyone else getting a weird issue in the 4th quarter where the CPU starts committing a ton of false starts? Haven't seen this before but it's been an annoying trend that I noticed.
Maybe delete your profile. That usually works out these types of kinks. Itís
always best to delete profile when a new patch drops, no matter how minor. If you start seeing crazy games, delete the profile because that helps, too.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #1906
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Further update:

After another game in CFM, the stuff I liked about the patch initially is still looking great. I've also gotten better play out of MCV in the second game. The stuttering seems most egregious on passes to the back of the endzone. That still needs work, but MCV in general was more reliable, and the play-calling on both sides is the best I've seen it in a Madden game without custom playbooks.

The additional thing for me is that AP is now viable again for the first time in 2.5 years for me. I'm running a pure default + penalties adjustments beta from King and I'm 1-1. I lost 12-9 vs. LAR and won 24-17 vs. DEN, and that DEN game was very nearly a loss.

I'm shocked to say this, but the recent lack of intelligence shown by the CPU on AP that has rendered AP a non-starter for me appears to have been taken care of somehow.

The animations and stats I'm getting are fantastic, and I'm able to compete for the W as hard as I do on AM without guaranteeing a W. That hasn't been true on AP for as long as I can remember.

For those considering level switches or who have made their piece with AM for the sake of competitiveness, I'd suggest giving AP another look. King will probably post the beta in the blog in short order, so you might check there or you might do your own thing. But I found this to be great and pretty surprising news that others might benefit from.

I am very, very happy with where this game is at, and I'm also very impressed with A. White and whoever else was involved in pushing the play call update stuff forward. I wanna send that team a Christmas card, lol.
I feel the same way. When I correctly ID the coverage I do well, vice versa if I don't. I just played the Packers and my CBs matched up well with their WRs; MCV was great all day for me. I was considering trying AM but after what you said I might play another game of AP

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-08-2018, 01:03 PM   #1907
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcal11
I feel the same way. When I correctly ID the coverage I do well, vice versa if I don't. I just played the Packers and my CBs matched up well with their WRs; MCV was great all day for me. I was considering trying AM but after what you said I might play another game of AP

IDK how, but I put that message in the wrong thread. Sorry, Matt, for the clutter!

I meant to put this in the main impressions thread. I think I had your thread open in a separate window.

Again, apologies for the misplaced post. I'll delete the original ASAP.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:25 PM   #1908
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
IDK how, but I put that message in the wrong thread. Sorry, Matt, for the clutter!

I meant to put this in the main impressions thread. I think I had your thread open in a separate window.

No worries at all brother - I did the same thing the other day lol.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:25 PM   #1909
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:

Oh haha I thought you were referring to AP with V20 sliders. Either way I agree, game feels much better and these sliders certainly don't hurt!

Old 12-08-2018, 02:48 PM   #1910
Rookie

Matt, did you update the 1st post with the new sliders or am i missing something?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2018, 03:23 PM   #1911
Rookie

Just started a test CFM with the bills and in the first half against the ravens on AP Allen is 17-27 with 323 yards and 4 TD while Jackson is 8-16 with 104 yards 1 TD and 2Int (1 was at end of half). The rushing has been fine in the game so far but just seems way to easy passing. I donít know if I need to try it on AM or what

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2018, 03:30 PM   #1912
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
Matt, did you update the 1st post with the new sliders or am i missing something?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Ah crap, nope. For some reason it didn't save.

Edit: Yep, sitting there on my laptop waiting for the code verification screen to say I'm not a robot. My bad!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »