Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2018, 11:19 AM   #1953
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
I had it set to 85/85 and saw 2 holding calls on the first two plays but I stuck with the game and ended up with only 1 other holding call after that. It's playing so smooth for me now. Absolutely loving it!
I had the complete opposite results. I had 3 calls for cpu and 5 for me. Lol

Thats madden for ya. Who knows. I will say i didnt see any change in gameplay from 85 to 65.

Have you messed with false starts? Im afraid of raising that because of the multiple fs issue. I probably wont touch that on as i dont see any positive to gameplay by raising it. Im looking more for gameplay results and not really looking for more penalties. I can live with limited penalties if i get great gameplay.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:21 AM   #1954
MVP
 
GJD23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I had the complete opposite results. I had 3 calls for cpu and 5 for me. Lol

Thats madden for ya. Who knows. I will say i didnt see any change in gameplay from 85 to 65.

Have you messed with false starts? Im afraid of raising that because of the multiple fs issue. I probably wont touch that on as i dont see any positive to gameplay by raising it. Im looking more for gameplay results and not really looking for more penalties. I can live with limited penalties if i get great gameplay.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Yeah no change is gameplay for me either which is the most important part. Glad it plays the same way.


And nah, haven't touched anything else aside from those two penalty sliders. I trust Matt knows more than I do so I have left the rest same as OP lol.
GJD23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:21 AM   #1955
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Be careful adjusting the RTK and RITK values as that can cause aggression, sure, but it can affect coverage and pursuit angles.

To help with the realism of the run game, I would change Offisdes/False start to 80/80; which will create the realistic shedding without dropping RBL.

Option 2, is to lower Roughing the Passer, as that is the strongest value for aggression, without disrupting angles. I like it at 20 or under.
Ok thx man. I will try that instead.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
RayRay412 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2018, 11:29 AM   #1956
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ya i just tried this out as well with other penalties and it felt really good.

The only issue i saw was holding at 85. I was seeing multiple in a row. I dropped it to 65 and no issues and it felt the same.

I lowered fm and dh to 40.



Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk


Yeah I feel 85 is too high I just tried it out and on one drive I got called 3 times but 2 were on PA passes. Iíll try out 65 and see how it goes. Are you adjusting in the MM or straight in CFM?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
WSCUkicker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:30 AM   #1957
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSCUkicker
Yeah I feel 85 is too high I just tried it out and on one drive I got called 3 times but 2 were on PA passes. Iíll try out 65 and see how it goes. Are you adjusting in the MM or straight in CFM?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Main menu then importing. More for convenience than anything. Probably doesnt matter.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:34 AM   #1958
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Main menu then importing. More for convenience than anything. Probably doesnt matter.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk


Ok thank you and how is the DPI on 80 playing?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
WSCUkicker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:43 AM   #1959
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSCUkicker
Ok thank you and how is the DPI on 80 playing?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I didnt have any called gameplay seemed fine

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:01 PM   #1960
MVP
 
Rayzaa's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Played a game with the set same as OP except Offside and Offensive Holding both to 85. I wanted to get the distribution of tackles more towards the DE's and LB's rather than the DB's and Safeties, to mirror a more realistic statistical output.


Got what I wanted!



With penalties all set to 50/ON I was noticing that the split of tackles between the front 7 and the defensive backs were about a 50/50 split. This isn't how it plays out IRL. If you look at the leading tacklers in the NFL it's almost always a linebacker.


So bumping these two penalty sliders to 85 I saw a much better discrepancy. In my last game, 73 tackles were made by ends and backers, and 50 tackles were made by the secondary. Super happy with this!


I tried both penalty sliders at 99 just to test the extreme and it wasn't what I was after, too many penalties. But with both at 85 I still only managed 2 penalties total for the game (as I did on default 50) so I think I'll roll with 85 for both and fire up my CFM...finally!


Thanks Matt for all your hard work!
Holding at 85? Wow.......well this just shows that game systems just work differently. I have my holding penalties at 50 and while i dont see a ton, i get them in every game. I cant imagine what id see at 85 lol. I turned block iin the back down to 35 and i still get those everygame.
Defensive holding at 55 and havent had one.



These slider threads i guess are ok, but i just do my own since it seems these dont work the same for everybody.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 12-10-2018 at 12:04 PM.
Rayzaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Top -