Home

Old 12-13-2018, 08:49 PM   #1993
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Need a bit more info here. What exactly is making the increase in yards? Such as bigger plays, more like college ball, or are there missed tackles, etc? Tightening things should not be too difficult, but I do need some direction on the feedback.
Tackles are fine, occasionally the CPU rips off a big run just cause it feels like it but that's just Madden. I think it's partially coverage being bad sometimes. Also, my defense has failed to generate big plays; through 5 games I have one real pick and one from a hail Mary, no fumble recoveries, and very few sacks. My d-line isn't great but my secondary is which worries me. Also the cpu occasionally makes some catches on passes I don't think should be caught but idk if that's an issue or just small sample size with Madden BS.

So to summarize all that, I think the main issue is a lack of big plays by the defense that allows the offense to keep the drive alive, assisted by convenient coverage failures and a sprinkle of Madden BS

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-13-2018, 09:03 PM   #1994
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcal11
Tackles are fine, occasionally the CPU rips off a big run just cause it feels like it but that's just Madden. I think it's partially coverage being bad sometimes. Also, my defense has failed to generate big plays; through 5 games I have one real pick and one from a hail Mary, no fumble recoveries, and very few sacks. My d-line isn't great but my secondary is which worries me. Also the cpu occasionally makes some catches on passes I don't think should be caught but idk if that's an issue or just small sample size with Madden BS.

So to summarize all that, I think the main issue is a lack of big plays by the defense that allows the offense to keep the drive alive, assisted by convenient coverage failures and a sprinkle of Madden BS

Cool - thanks a lot. That should be easy to adjust. Similar to what I'm already working on with V21. Working on it while watching my Chiefs actually.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:05 PM   #1995
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:
Cool - thanks a lot. That should be easy to adjust. Similar to what I'm already working on with V21. Working on it while watching my Chiefs actually.
Excellent, thank you so much!

Hot start for the chiefs, too, mahomes is something else

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 09:16 AM   #1996
Rookie

Quote:
Nothing is being avoided, I may have just missed it. What type of pressure? Are you not seeing any at all? So no sacks given up or in favor?
The CPU gets a lot of sacks usually 4-5 most I have was 7. But I can barely generate any pressure at all through blitz or 4 man rush. With blitzing they usually get a slow jump or take the wrong route or angle to the QB. The 4 man rush is the worst though. I have Von Miller on my squad but up to Week 11 in my class he only has 2 sacks at 90+ ovr, HOW?! There are generally limited pass rush animations shown, the Tackles and Ends just push each other around or when there is some sort of push, the tackles holds on to the end as he bends his way around the corner and does not let go at all. Or when the end or DT has the o-line man beat to the quarterback, the lineman just slides over and catches the end/DT in another push session animation. Iím getting tired of it and it really ruins the experience of madden for me. I think it might just be how the game was designed and if so thatís a damn shame!
Old 12-14-2018, 10:05 AM   #1997
Rookie

Everything is playing perfect for me but rushing. I can easily rush for 200 yards off of about 10 attempts. CPU rushing is fine. Would like to make that a bit more tough.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:52 AM   #1998
MVP

OVR: 21

Yes..curious if there is a way to slow down cpu rushing...who ever thought we'd ask for that??!!??

C
Old 12-14-2018, 12:37 PM   #1999
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

How many of you are running these on All Madden? How about All Pro? Trying to decide which to go with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster
Old 12-14-2018, 01:34 PM   #2000
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
How many of you are running these on All Madden? How about All Pro? Trying to decide which to go with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
I have played on both but landed on All Pro. I was on All Madden till the cheese finally got to me and I decided to move to All Pro with house rules. For me, All Madden was great except for the QB play. I loved how the QBís would take off and run more, but the cheese (which is greatly reduced this year in my opinion) was too much for me. The last straw was against the Broncos and both of their QBís got knocked out of the game so their kicker played QB for the final quarter and a half. He went 9 of 10 for 155 yards and a TD.

On All Pro, I moved QB Acc to 50. Iím looking forward to Mattís updated set to see how high he thinks it can go. This is the number one driver of challenge in my opinion. The other house rule that has worked really well for me on the current patch and these sliders is to play as a pass rusher, but donít jump the snap.

Everyone has their priorities in terms of what they want out of the game and how they want to play it. For me, it starts with great coverage by the CPU. I want to be forced into coverage sacks and scrambles and this set delivers that experience for me. In addition to that, this set allows for throws into tight windows on All Pro. On All Madden, I found the interception animation to be too prevalent for my taste. I see more deflections and pass breakups from physical play on All Pro. In addition, if you make a poor decision you will suffer the consequences. I really like how rare it is to see the stone hands from the secondary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »