Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2018, 08:00 AM   #2017
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I'm getting worked up again about these things to. I believe that editing some of the players traits is as necessary as making adjustments to the sliders. Like covers the ball and big hitter. How can you have dpi with a number and not opi? I'm sure nfl is giving input to the devs at ea.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:07 AM   #2018
Pro

Hey Bottle Fed! Do you have a list of the traits Edits you use? Always seeking info...
Old 12-15-2018, 08:07 AM   #2019
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
I'm getting worked up again about these things to. I believe that editing some of the players traits is as necessary as making adjustments to the sliders. Like covers the ball and big hitter. How can you have dpi with a number and not opi? I'm sure nfl is giving input to the devs at ea.

If you want accurate stats you have to edit to achieve true to life outcomes. It’s hard though because traits are applied differently in game and during simulation. Then once you get to a point where you get accurate stats and penalties you notice you gave up gameplay to achieve said outcomes. Example is game is great playing competitive mode, but penalties and etc are off... it sucks.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:20 AM   #2020
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Hey Bottle Fed! Do you have a list of the traits Edits you use? Always seeking info...

Not a list per se.... it changes with me as I’m a test monkey. Like I said previously it depends on what you want to achieve and what you’re willing to sacrifice.

I definitely have a good idea of the most impactful edits, sense pressure (not just for qbs) I usually set my offensive line , rb,te, and rec to average. QBs I try to match how the qb acts in real life. Without frosty to change how ideal works I would recommend not using the ideal setting, it is badly overpowered.

Big hitter is another big one, cover for big hits on shifty guys and cover for all for bruisers. I also recommend setting throwing on the run guys , Mahomes ,Rodgers, etc to cover for big hits as it improves throwing on the run and off platform throws drastically
Old 12-15-2018, 08:30 AM   #2021
Pro

Thanks for the help Bottle Fed!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 08:33 AM   #2022
Pro

At the intro screen I have been doing arcade and advanced. I am setting mainly at all pro and simulation in main menu and still getting injurys and penaltys. Maybe if I try competitive at intro I will get them still, with improved gameplay!
Old 12-15-2018, 09:07 AM   #2023
Rookie

I recommend trying simulation intro, competitive mm, and competitive in Cfm for best gameplay. It allows lower sliders which means more animations. You compensate by raising penalty sliders since penalties are basically nonexistent. Blocking on 18 on both run and pass with offensive holding and false start to 99 is pretty, and effective.
Old 12-15-2018, 10:18 AM   #2024
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Hey Matt - How far away are we for version 21?
I've got FIFA sliders video to make, then I can continue with Madden. Should be today/tonight because last batch of testing went well. Paying attention to feedback here and metering to get a better idea.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »