Home

Old 12-15-2018, 11:04 AM   #2025
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Ok so what I did was i kept all of what Matt had, except I changed the speed threshold to 48...after 2 games I will say the games were great. I lost week 1 against the panthers in a last drive by the cpu (typical madden) but the score was 20-17, then next game I beat the Steelers 34-17 due to a few turnovers by the Steelers in their own territory.

So yeah I mean might need a few tweaks here or there but, all in all im having success using Mattís sliders but with 48 threshold instead of 15
I'd ask to not advise this because the entire slider set up is designed around 15. Each set is designed its threshold, then compensations are made to customize those values to it. I've explained in significant detail on why I chose 15 and not higher values.

There are many ways to skin the cat, but just having "better games" is not enough of a direction to provide me. There are still a lot of slider values that can be used instead of raising threshold which can throw everything out of whack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 11:07 AM   #2026
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durk_Zoovier
The CPU gets a lot of sacks usually 4-5 most I have was 7. But I can barely generate any pressure at all through blitz or 4 man rush. With blitzing they usually get a slow jump or take the wrong route or angle to the QB. The 4 man rush is the worst though. I have Von Miller on my squad but up to Week 11 in my class he only has 2 sacks at 90+ ovr, HOW?! There are generally limited pass rush animations shown, the Tackles and Ends just push each other around or when there is some sort of push, the tackles holds on to the end as he bends his way around the corner and does not let go at all. Or when the end or DT has the o-line man beat to the quarterback, the lineman just slides over and catches the end/DT in another push session animation. Iím getting tired of it and it really ruins the experience of madden for me. I think it might just be how the game was designed and if so thatís a damn shame!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusehem
Everything is playing perfect for me but rushing. I can easily rush for 200 yards off of about 10 attempts. CPU rushing is fine. Would like to make that a bit more tough.
These will both be addressed in the next version.
Old 12-15-2018, 12:03 PM   #2027
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I've got FIFA sliders video to make, then I can continue with Madden. Should be today/tonight because last batch of testing went well. Paying attention to feedback here and metering to get a better idea.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply man - I will be tuning in today for the release! Looking forward to it
Old 12-15-2018, 01:07 PM   #2028
Rookie

Sweet, canít wait for V21 Matt! Thanks for your hard work as always

... also sorry about that Chiefs loss on Thursday. Good game though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2018, 02:40 PM   #2029
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I've got FIFA sliders video to make, then I can continue with Madden. Should be today/tonight because last batch of testing went well. Paying attention to feedback here and metering to get a better idea.

Matt put down that FIFA mane lol we need these sliders so we can finally start lol
Old 12-15-2018, 05:15 PM   #2030
Rookie

When will we see V21?
Old 12-15-2018, 06:06 PM   #2031
Rookie

OVR: 4

Matt10

Im anxious to see how you address hum pass rush(user) since i user DL.

seems the lower threshold doesnt allow for hum defenders to disengage from OL as easily/quickly as a higher speed threshold will.

Do you find this accurate?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 07:43 PM   #2032
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Almost ready to post. Should be tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »