Home

Old 12-16-2018, 11:12 AM   #2049
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I don't usually "report" on my own games, in my own thread, because it looks like tooting my own horn, but I will say had a severe beatdown as the Bears to the Packers.

Lost 41-3; the coverage was crazy, and when I could get up the field, the redzone was ridiculous. Threw too many picks, including one for a touchdown at the very end of the game.

Rodgers went 29/37 for 331 yards, 5 TDs and 2 INTs. I played terribly with Trubisky and went 17/33 for 187 with 4 picks.

Run game was stale for my starter Tarik Cohen, 22 rushes for 40 yards (1.8 avg), but Jordan Howard served as a good backup for 44 yards on 7 carries. Packers weren't spectacular via Aaron Jones, but he averaged 3.9 yards with 21 rushes for 82 yards.

Davante Adams was Rodgers favorite target, 8 rec 104 yards, no drops, but RAC was average 0.5 yards. Jimmy Graham had the highest RAC at 6.5. Their rookie Valdez-Scantling had the most drops of 3; but good day in receiving 5 times for 53 yards.

Gabriel was in the slot for me and got beat up a bit, dropped 2 passes, while Trey Burton (TE) dropped the ball once. He was also our highest in receptions of 5 for 61 yards.

2 sacks given up by me and 1 by the Packers.

Highest in total tackles was Packers MLB Martinez at 11, 6 solo 5 assisted. Our leader was SS Amos, with 10 total, 6 solo 4 assisted. The key for me is assisted tackles because that confirms gang-tackling, or finishing up tackles, is happening.

Overall, pleased from a stats view, not so much my own performance. Kind of hard to get out of the analytical mind and switch to being competitive. Hopefully the next home game using All-Pro will be slightly easier
Old 12-16-2018, 11:19 AM   #2050
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I know this isn't the perfect place to ask this, but the Q&A thread and the patch thread are not alive and I've failed to get an answer no this. Since the most recent patch or the one prior I have not seen the AI audible once. I had been using 12 minute quarters and accelerated clock to bring it to 25 seconds because if you put it any lower they never audibled in the first place. At 25 the AI would audible. Now they don't audible at all at 25.

Are you seeing this also with accelerated clock off?

― Plato
Old 12-16-2018, 03:17 PM   #2051
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I know this isn't the perfect place to ask this, but the Q&A thread and the patch thread are not alive and I've failed to get an answer no this. Since the most recent patch or the one prior I have not seen the AI audible once. I had been using 12 minute quarters and accelerated clock to bring it to 25 seconds because if you put it any lower they never audibled in the first place. At 25 the AI would audible. Now they don't audible at all at 25.

Are you seeing this also with accelerated clock off?
Sorry, man. I haven't paid attention. Will keep an eye out for next time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2018, 03:23 PM   #2052
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this Matt! Ive only played two games on v21 but it looks and feels great. The improved tackling animations jump out in particular. Just wanted to know if you tested a higher QB Accuracy for All Pro. If yes, can you share your thoughts/observations?
Old 12-16-2018, 04:39 PM   #2053
Pro

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Using this slider set. Been using it awhile. What should I tinker with to lower CPU QB throwing INTS? I'm seeing 1-3 every game. As are my buddies in the Franchise.
Old 12-16-2018, 06:43 PM   #2054
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Using this slider set. Been using it awhile. What should I tinker with to lower CPU QB throwing INTS? I'm seeing 1-3 every game. As are my buddies in the Franchise.
Dropping INT value would be the obvious choice, and safest. From 35 to 25 to start.
Old 12-17-2018, 04:09 AM   #2055
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming version 21 All-Madden 2022 Week 1 Browns vs Jake Fromm and the Saints http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 06:27 AM   #2056
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

https://gfycat.com/MassiveFarawayFruitfly

Right when the game was playing normal everything goes awry and all hell breaks loose again. Thats gone now. All the good results i had with COMP mode. Thats almost all gone now. The user AI pass coverage has broken me again. Im not sure where you guys are getting these games that are working anymore. The link is just an example of some of the things ive been trying to defeat. These types of things are just too unacceptable in my book for a video game to be this poorly programmed in this day and age. im convinced now that this is just uncurable. waited 10 years for a PC release and here we are.

Another play in this same drive. Ward out of the blue decides to charge the LOS as if he's covering a flat route leaving his assignment open on 3rd and long. There was no receiver near the flat route nor the LOS and it was man coverage.

This game was with V21 but it has been happening all year no matter what sliders have been used including default All Madden. I'm officially out of ideas. If you guys are having good games im glad but i can and have seen something like this on every game ive played since late September.

Edit-
I have a new theory that i can't test just yet but i think all these updates they have put out knowing that they dont support "modders" in house. Im beginning to think that the custom rosters with the trait edits may now be having an adverse effect to some gameplay aspects. If so this is big and potentially real bad. The rosters here being used are roverts set which definitely has high motor off for all players. Looks like i have my stage set for the week. Now just to track down some old original EA rosters with no changes. This is not likely but possible

Last edited by reMicXz; 12-17-2018 at 07:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »