Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2018, 06:54 AM   #2121
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Just had a game with threshold back to 15, everything same as OP but tackling for both HUM/CPU from 38 to 48.

Lost to the Giants 40-32.

Manning had 429 yards and 3 touchdowns lol

Good to see that the big plays were limited, but it's just the huge amounts of offense that are still a problem.

NY had 516 yards of offense compared to our 419. Both QB's over 400 yards.
Is this more so the QB is trying to throw deeper on the 15 versus 45 for example?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2018, 07:08 AM   #2122
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Is this more so the QB is trying to throw deeper on the 15 versus 45 for example?
I didn't really notice that. There were some bigger plays but nothing like what I was seeing before. He was very accurate, so the WR's I guess were catching everything and the yards were piling up like that. Funnily enough they did nothing on the ground, think I kept them to under 50 yards.

I think what would be nice to see is the defenders closing in on the ball carrier a lot quicker, whether that be the RB or WR. IRL it's very rare you see a WR catch the ball with more than 10 yards of space ahead of him. If the DB's could react to the ball quicker and close in I guess it would lead to more deflected passes and less YAC?
Old 12-20-2018, 07:27 AM   #2123
Rookie

Varlin's Arena

Quote:
I don't think it will affect it negatively, no. I know some guys on here have used trait edited rosters before.

Thanks Matt, but just to confirm, when you test and play CFM with your sliders you use the default EA rosters and not a trait edited one?
Old 12-20-2018, 07:48 AM   #2124
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
I didn't really notice that. There were some bigger plays but nothing like what I was seeing before. He was very accurate, so the WR's I guess were catching everything and the yards were piling up like that. Funnily enough they did nothing on the ground, think I kept them to under 50 yards.

I think what would be nice to see is the defenders closing in on the ball carrier a lot quicker, whether that be the RB or WR. IRL it's very rare you see a WR catch the ball with more than 10 yards of space ahead of him. If the DB's could react to the ball quicker and close in I guess it would lead to more deflected passes and less YAC?
You might want to give dpi 65, dholding 55 a try, it will help with that tighter coverage less yac you’re looking for. Everything else same as OP.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:21 PM   #2125
Rookie

mtgriffin5's Arena

Quote:
How did the next games go?
Just played another game against the Lions. Just as bad as the first game. 11 sacks given up. Passes are extremely hard to complete without being on the move because of pressure. Is it possible that the speed threshold makes this worse? I am using AM by the way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2018, 09:36 PM   #2126
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgriffin5
Just played another game against the Lions. Just as bad as the first game. 11 sacks given up. Passes are extremely hard to complete without being on the move because of pressure. Is it possible that the speed threshold makes this worse? I am using AM by the way.
I'm not even sure how you're absorbing that many sacks, man. You may be better off just raising your PBL for the user. I wouldn't release a set that gave up that many sacks in a game. I've also included a video a couple pages ago that shows it doesn't perform that way as well.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:35 PM   #2127
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Any fix here Matt? I want to take your advice and try not to mess with threshold but I don't think I have an idea about which values would need changing
Old 12-20-2018, 11:44 PM   #2128
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgriffin5
LMAO okay getting sacked 11 times in a game would be hilarious. anyways, i was sacked ONCE in THREE games on the exact settings, all madden, and my QB has 65 speed. it's hard to say what you are doing wrong without video of it, but you're clearly doing something wrong

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »