Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2018, 11:46 PM   #2129
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Just had a game with threshold back to 15, everything same as OP but tackling for both HUM/CPU from 38 to 48.


Lost to the Giants 40-32.


Manning had 429 yards and 3 touchdowns lol


Good to see that the big plays were limited, but it's just the huge amounts of offense that are still a problem.


NY had 516 yards of offense compared to our 419. Both QB's over 400 yards.
it's funny you say your games have high pass yards. a large portion of my games end with about 250 pass yards and 200 rush yards per team, i struggle immensely to break 300 pass yards on this setting and there are plenty of games where i'm under 200, however i have been averaging over 10 yards a carry every other game lately... which seems way too strong

Last edited by neotokyo; 12-20-2018 at 11:48 PM.
neotokyo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 12:18 AM   #2130
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Posts: 15,098
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Any fix here Matt? I want to take your advice and try not to mess with threshold but I don't think I have an idea about which values would need changing
Lower CPU QBA to 35
Raise USER PCV to 55
Raise both TAK to 39

try that, let me know.
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 09:08 AM   #2131
MVP
 
GJD23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Lower CPU QBA to 35
Raise USER PCV to 55
Raise both TAK to 39

try that, let me know.
Played against the Cowboys, definitely felt as though those big pass plays were fixed, however Zeke ran for 177 yards on 7 carries in the first half!


What is glaringly obvious now to me is that with threshold at 45 the game is much more "slowed down", CPU is not as hype, however the animations are "sticky" like you say and it doesn't feel as 'free'.



With threshold at 15, the game feels much better, the game is smooth, it feels as though players aren't stuck to one another, BUT the CPU is on super overdrive mode and racks up tons and tons of yards.


I guess if I could find a way to keep the game smooth on the 15 threshold but calm down the CPU in both the run and pass game then it would be absolutely perfect
GJD23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2018, 10:11 AM   #2132
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Played against the Cowboys, definitely felt as though those big pass plays were fixed, however Zeke ran for 177 yards on 7 carries in the first half!


What is glaringly obvious now to me is that with threshold at 45 the game is much more "slowed down", CPU is not as hype, however the animations are "sticky" like you say and it doesn't feel as 'free'.



With threshold at 15, the game feels much better, the game is smooth, it feels as though players aren't stuck to one another, BUT the CPU is on super overdrive mode and racks up tons and tons of yards.


I guess if I could find a way to keep the game smooth on the 15 threshold but calm down the CPU in both the run and pass game then it would be absolutely perfect


I was having the same problem as you and what I did was turn tackle up to 40 for both and then I plugged in armors plenty sliders and it seemed to help for me.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
WSCUkicker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 10:52 AM   #2133
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Hey Matt, Iím killing the cpu in a spread offense. Racking up 400+ passing and rushing at least 150 a game. On top of That, score about 40+ points a game. Cpu may get about 15 points. Cpu QBs get nervous and run into a sack. What would advise for me to make it harder w/o messing up the game? I play on AM as well
Tusehem is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 11:16 AM   #2134
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I played before the ver 21 change and felt challenging however running the ball was a bit hard and the ints were plentiful. The ver 21 switch I have opposite results...better passing game results however the CPU is bit underwhelming...the run game is fine for cpu..however I ran for 216yds on 21 carries . Which is fine but I did feel a bit more overpowering for me. I shut down Rodgers and cousins...Vikings and pack only scored 24 points combined. On the other setting before ver 21 I struggled to beat the ravens..I'm playing as Buffalo.
teeteegardner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 12:34 PM   #2135
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeteegardner
I played before the ver 21 change and felt challenging however running the ball was a bit hard and the ints were plentiful. The ver 21 switch I have opposite results...better passing game results however the CPU is bit underwhelming...the run game is fine for cpu..however I ran for 216yds on 21 carries . Which is fine but I did feel a bit more overpowering for me. I shut down Rodgers and cousins...Vikings and pack only scored 24 points combined. On the other setting before ver 21 I struggled to beat the ravens..I'm playing as Buffalo.
Iím experiencing the same thing
Tusehem is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2018, 01:25 PM   #2136
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Posts: 15,098
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeteegardner
I played before the ver 21 change and felt challenging however running the ball was a bit hard and the ints were plentiful. The ver 21 switch I have opposite results...better passing game results however the CPU is bit underwhelming...the run game is fine for cpu..however I ran for 216yds on 21 carries . Which is fine but I did feel a bit more overpowering for me. I shut down Rodgers and cousins...Vikings and pack only scored 24 points combined. On the other setting before ver 21 I struggled to beat the ravens..I'm playing as Buffalo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusehem
Iím experiencing the same thing

This is why I have to feed off animations. On one user's experience the CPU QB is going crazy, in another, the CPU isn't. In terms of troubleshooting, all I can do is provide suggestions.

Run game, raise TAK for harder
Pass game, raise QBA for harder, lower for easier

Till then, I will test a bit more. Think there's a happy balance to be found. Christmas holiday starts in a couple hours
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 PM.

Top -