Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2018, 11:46 PM   #2129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Just had a game with threshold back to 15, everything same as OP but tackling for both HUM/CPU from 38 to 48.

Lost to the Giants 40-32.

Manning had 429 yards and 3 touchdowns lol

Good to see that the big plays were limited, but it's just the huge amounts of offense that are still a problem.

NY had 516 yards of offense compared to our 419. Both QB's over 400 yards.
it's funny you say your games have high pass yards. a large portion of my games end with about 250 pass yards and 200 rush yards per team, i struggle immensely to break 300 pass yards on this setting and there are plenty of games where i'm under 200, however i have been averaging over 10 yards a carry every other game lately... which seems way too strong

Last edited by neotokyo; 12-20-2018 at 11:48 PM.
Old 12-21-2018, 12:18 AM   #2130
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Any fix here Matt? I want to take your advice and try not to mess with threshold but I don't think I have an idea about which values would need changing
Lower CPU QBA to 35
Raise USER PCV to 55
Raise both TAK to 39

try that, let me know.
Old 12-21-2018, 09:08 AM   #2131
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Lower CPU QBA to 35
Raise USER PCV to 55
Raise both TAK to 39

try that, let me know.
Played against the Cowboys, definitely felt as though those big pass plays were fixed, however Zeke ran for 177 yards on 7 carries in the first half!

What is glaringly obvious now to me is that with threshold at 45 the game is much more "slowed down", CPU is not as hype, however the animations are "sticky" like you say and it doesn't feel as 'free'.

With threshold at 15, the game feels much better, the game is smooth, it feels as though players aren't stuck to one another, BUT the CPU is on super overdrive mode and racks up tons and tons of yards.

I guess if I could find a way to keep the game smooth on the 15 threshold but calm down the CPU in both the run and pass game then it would be absolutely perfect
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2018, 10:11 AM   #2132
Rookie

Quote:
Played against the Cowboys, definitely felt as though those big pass plays were fixed, however Zeke ran for 177 yards on 7 carries in the first half!

What is glaringly obvious now to me is that with threshold at 45 the game is much more "slowed down", CPU is not as hype, however the animations are "sticky" like you say and it doesn't feel as 'free'.

With threshold at 15, the game feels much better, the game is smooth, it feels as though players aren't stuck to one another, BUT the CPU is on super overdrive mode and racks up tons and tons of yards.

I guess if I could find a way to keep the game smooth on the 15 threshold but calm down the CPU in both the run and pass game then it would be absolutely perfect

I was having the same problem as you and what I did was turn tackle up to 40 for both and then I plugged in armors plenty sliders and it seemed to help for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-21-2018, 10:52 AM   #2133
Rookie

Tusehem's Arena

Hey Matt, I’m killing the cpu in a spread offense. Racking up 400+ passing and rushing at least 150 a game. On top of That, score about 40+ points a game. Cpu may get about 15 points. Cpu QBs get nervous and run into a sack. What would advise for me to make it harder w/o messing up the game? I play on AM as well
Old 12-21-2018, 11:16 AM   #2134
Rookie

I played before the ver 21 change and felt challenging however running the ball was a bit hard and the ints were plentiful. The ver 21 switch I have opposite results...better passing game results however the CPU is bit underwhelming...the run game is fine for cpu..however I ran for 216yds on 21 carries . Which is fine but I did feel a bit more overpowering for me. I shut down Rodgers and cousins...Vikings and pack only scored 24 points combined. On the other setting before ver 21 I struggled to beat the ravens..I'm playing as Buffalo.
Old 12-21-2018, 12:34 PM   #2135
Rookie

Tusehem's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeteegardner
I played before the ver 21 change and felt challenging however running the ball was a bit hard and the ints were plentiful. The ver 21 switch I have opposite results...better passing game results however the CPU is bit underwhelming...the run game is fine for cpu..however I ran for 216yds on 21 carries . Which is fine but I did feel a bit more overpowering for me. I shut down Rodgers and cousins...Vikings and pack only scored 24 points combined. On the other setting before ver 21 I struggled to beat the ravens..I'm playing as Buffalo.
I’m experiencing the same thing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2018, 01:25 PM   #2136
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeteegardner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusehem
I’m experiencing the same thing

This is why I have to feed off animations. On one user's experience the CPU QB is going crazy, in another, the CPU isn't. In terms of troubleshooting, all I can do is provide suggestions.

Run game, raise TAK for harder
Pass game, raise QBA for harder, lower for easier

Till then, I will test a bit more. Think there's a happy balance to be found. Christmas holiday starts in a couple hours

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »