Home

Old 12-21-2018, 03:18 PM   #2137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Hi all. I just started playing again, after testing the sliders a while back I was under the impression that the cpu run game was unfixable. No matter how high or low I set cpu run blocking they would still suck. I remembered back when the game came out the default all-Madden settings gave me some difficulty. So recently I decided to do a franchise play through on default All madden but after winning 5 games in a row I was sick and frustrated and thatís when I found this gem of a thread. I gotta say Matt is a magician. These sliders work like magic. Iíve only played a few games but I think Iíll actually be able to play through a full season now before I get bored.
Old 12-21-2018, 05:56 PM   #2138
Rookie

So I understand that these sliders were adjusted to get animations right rather than stats and someone that doesnít know what their doing can ruin the game by changing things. That being said when I used the v21 sliders I couldnít bring myself to change a few things. I am wondering if any of the following settings I use have any underlying effects on the gameplay:

12 min quarters
20 sec automatic play clock deduction

Game speed very slow

Injuries 40 instead of 13 (after recently playing 5 games with full default sliders I only had one player who was injured for multiple weeks)

Penalty slider set (basically more penalties across the board)

Everything else matches the v21 sliders.

Iím very happy with the results but is there any negative impact to having the settings this way?
Old 12-21-2018, 05:59 PM   #2139
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl23
So I understand that these sliders were adjusted to get animations right rather than stats and someone that doesnít know what their doing can ruin the game by changing things. That being said when I used the v21 sliders I couldnít bring myself to change a few things. I am wondering if any of the following settings I use have any underlying effects on the gameplay:

12 min quarters
20 sec automatic play clock deduction

Game speed very slow

Injuries 40 instead of 13 (after recently playing 5 games with full default sliders I only had one player who was injured for multiple weeks)

Penalty slider set (basically more penalties across the board)

Everything else matches the v21 sliders.

Iím very happy with the results but is there any negative impact to having the settings this way?
If you're happy with the results, that's all that matters. Like any slider set, you have to adjust as you see fit. As much as I'd love to, I can't test every possible combination this game brings to customize .
Old 12-21-2018, 06:37 PM   #2140
Rookie

Thanks Matt.

Iíve heard that the penalty sliders indirectly effect other aspects of gameplay other than the number of penalties. Do you know where I might find more information on that?
Old 12-21-2018, 06:41 PM   #2141
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl23
Thanks Matt.

Iíve heard that the penalty sliders indirectly effect other aspects of gameplay other than the number of penalties. Do you know where I might find more information on that?
On the OP of this thread, the earlier versions I've posted were built around penalties. I give an explanation of each, so that should work. However, there's a thread in the main sliders section I'm sure that goes over the penalties as a whole.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2018, 06:52 PM   #2142
Rookie

Woad23's Arena

Hey Matt, any ideas for getting rid of the occasional, all Madden decides itís time for you to throw an int so your qb (no matter the rating) throws a ball horribly off target right to a defender?

Thanks in advance
Old 12-21-2018, 06:58 PM   #2143
Rookie

Awesome. Thanks again for the all your hard work on these sliders. This will probably end up being the best thing I get for Christmas haha. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!
Old 12-22-2018, 01:19 AM   #2144
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Can't wait for an update!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »