Home

Old 12-29-2018, 09:42 PM   #2305
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicon14
Matt Iím new to your sliders and I want to say thank you! Iíve been getting great gameplay so far, the only thing I would like to improve is make my running game more difficult. Any advice here on what to adjust? Iím on All Madden with all your sliders as-is.

These are Jordan Howardís stats since I switched over

Game 1: 9 att 42 yards
Game 2: 21 att 121 yards
Game 3: 14 att 120 yards (73 yard long)
Game 4: 22 att 157 yards
Game 5: 28 att 175 yards 1 td (65 yard long)
Game 6: 21 att 226 yards 3 td (75 yard long)
You can gradually increase the CPU's tak value. Just ensure they are not constantly tackling 1 on 1 and with WWE hits. Those are impressive numbers. I have been struggling with Zeke, but then again I've only just started my franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2018, 09:44 PM   #2306
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
I just recorded my first shut-out in an All-Madden Madden game since 2012.

Went to Oakland and beat down on the Raiders, 22-0.

Pass Yards
PHI 180
OAK 119

Rush Yards
PHI 163
OAK 65

Penalties
PHI 4-40
OAK 4-35

PHI 33:15
OAK 26:45

Wentz 17/28, 215 yards, 3TD 2INT
Carr 17/31, 129 yards, 2INT

Lynch 22 carries, 42 yards
Ajayi 18 carries, 108 yards

Ertz 8 catches, 74 yards, 1TD
Jeffery 3 catches, 86 yards, 1TD

123 Plays
120 Tackles

Poor Johnny Townsend punted 8 times for the Raiders lol.

I am loving the difference game to game. This is the kind of defensive battle I was craving since I purchased M19.

Awesome!
Woah, congrats. Glad you stuck with them, that's a good reward. Impressive.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:45 PM   #2307
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Oh btw, slight change, all sliders same as OP except CPU INT down from 35 to 30. Noticed a lot more swats by the Raiders defense and I felt more comfortable going for my shots if I wanted and not having to worry about getting picked every time. Still, Wentz had 2 INT's, but they were both on really deep balls where I was trying to hit my WR who each time was a step ahead of the DB. Can't complain with that.

Also I was worried that lowering CPU INT would result in more yards of offense on my end considering they'd swat instead of intercept, giving us another play and thus having the potential to increase yardage. But that didn't happen at all. Only saw positives with the slight change so I will stick with it.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:47 PM   #2308
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Woah, congrats. Glad you stuck with them, that's a good reward. Impressive.
I have to say Matt, you've nailed it with v23. From game to game the difference is so refreshing, good teams will score on you and bad teams will struggle - as it should be! Am loving it.
Old 12-29-2018, 10:17 PM   #2309
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
I have to say Matt, you've nailed it with v23. From game to game the difference is so refreshing, good teams will score on you and bad teams will struggle - as it should be! Am loving it.
Thank you, I'm quite content with it too. The nice thing is it's open to adjust as you'd like, whether you want more penalties, or make this or that better. It's within the user's control. That's how sliders are meant to be. This is why I refuse to touch the penalty sliders for the set because it pushes "Me" too much and introduces too many variables to advise.

I'm working on a slider video of V23 on my YouTube, just need to get some game footage. First time I have done that in a very long time. Will post here when done.
Old 12-29-2018, 10:39 PM   #2310
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Thank you, I'm quite content with it too. The nice thing is it's open to adjust as you'd like, whether you want more penalties, or make this or that better. It's within the user's control. That's how sliders are meant to be. This is why I refuse to touch the penalty sliders for the set because it pushes "Me" too much and introduces too many variables to advise.

I'm working on a slider video of V23 on my YouTube, just need to get some game footage. First time I have done that in a very long time. Will post here when done.
Yep, I think we play similar styles so I haven't had to change anything except the CPU INT a tiny bit but that's just personal preference. I can play with it on 35 but I don't want to have to watch every pass I make :P

Looking forward to the video!
Old 12-30-2018, 12:28 AM   #2311
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:

Is V23 likely the final version then until the next patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2018, 02:28 AM   #2312
Rookie

Matt these are amazing every game is different thanks bro...

GJD23 do you pick your own plays or use play suggestions?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »