Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2019, 07:18 PM   #2329
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Matt awesome video liked all explanations. Two questions. You said that you play all pro at home and all madden on the road. How are you changing this? Do need to change on main menu then upload again when you switch. Or do you just switch that in cfm?
Also I get turned around on defense sometimes and was wondering I put on auto switch or maybe it’s auto strafe but wondering if that would effect things a lot? Thanks
Thanks, I just change it in the cfm. League Settings > Difficulty. The slider values don't change, so it's that simple.

Auto switch and strafe should be no problem at all, yeah. You should be good there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
Matt/All-What’s your take on using ver 23 with 15min quarters and acc clock? Do you see that it changes the game vs using 9min and no acc? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Anytime I've tested accel clock on, it hasn't hurt the experience. I think you will be a-okay. I have just used 9 mins no accel for the longest time, and fell into a bit of a rabbit hole with anything else. The end goal is just get the same amount of plays as 9 min no accel. I had always felt like with accel, I was just playing too fast and a bit mindless, but that's probably more personal preference.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:13 PM   #2330
Rookie

OVR: 0

I’m a little torn on the update. The game feels a touch easy. Not sure
Old 01-01-2019, 11:14 PM   #2331
Rookie

OVR: 6

Matt a question related to CPU defense. Do you know if the CPU switches flats before the play starts for example from hard to cloud? I am trying to learn more about how to go from just playing to being able to read the defense and know what to do from there.

Also do you know if the CPU audibles at all on their own or do they pick their play based on the play I pick? It has always seemed to me in NCAA and Madden that if I audible, then the CPU will also. But the CPU always seems to know the coverage to line up in and it makes me think it is based of my play I choose. Even though the CPU should not be able to "see" my play, I think they do.

Basically, how can I outsmart the CPU as I only play offline CFM.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2019, 06:01 AM   #2332
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming the 2023 Superbowl Houston Oilers vs San Diego Chargers version 23 All-Madden http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 01-02-2019, 11:27 AM   #2333
Rookie

So Another issue I’m seeing is this speed separation for the cpu it’s knight and day in the difference between me

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-02-2019, 11:53 AM   #2334
Rookie

Every TD play in this game is clear example of that video I sent my team is letting them catch stuff nowhere near them down 28-3 they are actually playing def

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-02-2019, 05:53 PM   #2335
Pro

Would these work if you have the gameplay helpers turn on

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2019, 06:30 PM   #2336
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicon14
Matt, appreciate the input.

I went back and revisited how many broken tackles he had over those 6 games and his numbers were 3,3,1,7,4,7. How much would you recommend increasing the slider by as a start? 2-3 points?

Additionally, besides pure broken tackles I noticed his jukes were nasty. Would increasing the tackling slider also allow CPU defenders to not get shook as frequently?

Matt, would a 2-3 point increase to tackling be a good start?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »