Home

Old 01-04-2019, 10:29 PM   #2345
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
yah it's probably a question for the developers but i like coming here to complain...

really hope they overhaul franchise mode next year, the same preset relocation teams for nearly 5 years is ridiculous too
The developers don't care; we still play it and it's not MUT. I'm hoping for a franchise reboot too but I doubt it's gonna happen.

Till then I'll just have to keep playing NCAA 14 on the side to remind myself what care and attention looks like

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2019, 10:35 PM   #2346
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcal11
The developers don't care; we still play it and it's not MUT. I'm hoping for a franchise reboot too but I doubt it's gonna happen.

Till then I'll just have to keep playing NCAA 14 on the side to remind myself what care and attention looks like

NCAA 14 is still to this day my favorite football game. My 360 croaked 2 years ago or I would still be playing it. Once I had got it balanced out it was great. Dynasty mode never got old. I still dream of NCAA 20XX

This years Madden isn't perfect but as a PC guy I'm loving the return to PC for Madden. Been playing Madden 08 modded since 360 crashed. It was great but Madden 19 has me spoiled now.

Been rollin with Madden since 91 on the genesis. Its been great seeing the phases the franchise has gone through. If we can get some attention from the MUT Dev squad shifted to us hardcore franchise/sim guys that would be great.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-04-2019, 10:42 PM   #2347
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
NCAA 14 is still to this day my favorite football game. My 360 croaked 2 years ago or I would still be playing it. Once I had got it balanced out it was great. Dynasty mode never got old. I still dream of NCAA 20XX

This years Madden isn't perfect but as a PC guy I'm loving the return to PC for Madden. Been playing Madden 08 modded since 360 crashed. It was great but Madden 19 has me spoiled now.

Been rollin with Madden since 91 on the genesis. Its been great seeing the phases the franchise has gone through. If we can get some attention from the MUT Dev squad shifted to us hardcore franchise/sim guys that would be great.
Madden 19 gameplay at it's peak (with these sliders) is the best we've ever seen. Things that should work work and vice versa. I feel like I'm actually playing football.

The problems are that
1. Sometimes Madden just decides you're winning or losing for no reason. When it does this, the lengths it goes to are comically bad. This occasionally makes the game completely unplayable

2. Everything outside of gameplay is awful. Franchise regression is gamebreaking, the dolphins and Washington ruin free agency, and progression is way too based on development (I get it's important but I feel like this year it's too much). And EA couldn't care less about player career mode.

Madden tries to control everything and NCAA feels much more like an open sandbox. Even with sliders like these, oftentimes it's the 2014 game that wins my attention

Old 01-04-2019, 10:49 PM   #2348
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
REAL QUESTION why is wind 10+ MPH in every single CFM game? it makes kicking 65 yard FG easy one way and kicking 45 yard FG impossible the other way

i saw 1 MPH wind once and my mind was blown, but it was once in over 100 games
Yeah itís sad itís that windy all the time, never effects the throw game though. But man like you said, you could easily break the field goal record lol
Old 01-05-2019, 02:52 AM   #2349
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Version 23 All-Madden Browns @ Buccaneers 2022 http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 01-05-2019, 12:20 PM   #2350
Rookie

IMG_5287.jpg. This block was clear defensive holding and has allowed 2 90 yard td runs the block was held the entire play not to mention the 8 missed tackles both td shouldnít have happened

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-05-2019, 12:22 PM   #2351
Rookie

Boom soon as I type that another 75 yard td play with more broken tackles and ridiculous juke n spins lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2019, 12:24 PM   #2352
Rookie

Chubb has 11 attempts for 195 yards in the 2nd qtr

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »