Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2019, 07:00 PM   #2362
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTats412
Funny how everytime Iím going to throw I get sacked automatically fumble I do it to them nothing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah QB fumbles by my user QB are annoying. I also don't like how EA has the RB1 button (PS4) as protect ball. That same button is used as a button to throw to a receiver. Sometimes when I am about to get sacked I instinctively hit the "protect ball" button, which makes my QB attempt a last second throw, and then I fumble as I am hit.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:11 PM   #2363
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

20 is the sweet spot for me on All Madden. I have user fumble down to 25, which increases fumbles. I have a few QB sack fumbles a season but nothing crazy. I see more fumbles scrambling with the QB when I don't time my slide right.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-05-2019, 07:16 PM   #2364
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Yeah QB fumbles by my user QB are annoying. I also don't like how EA has the RB1 button (PS4) as protect ball. That same button is used as a button to throw to a receiver. Sometimes when I am about to get sacked I instinctively hit the "protect ball" button, which makes my QB attempt a last second throw, and then I fumble as I am hit.
I never thought about rb on xbox. I never accidenatlly threw the ball before, but now that i said that i will. Lol

I am probably going to be posting my own slider set tonight or tomorrow that was based off of Matt's version 20 or 21 sliders (Can't remember now). They really aren't anything like those anymore, after working on them for a month or so, but i am having amazing games and am not having the problems you guys are having.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2019, 07:34 PM   #2365
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
20 is the sweet spot for me on All Madden. I have user fumble down to 25, which increases fumbles. I have a few QB sack fumbles a season but nothing crazy. I see more fumbles scrambling with the QB when I don't time my slide right.
The fumble slider is a double slider, and the other half is the old running back ability slider.

For example:

40 fumble=60 running back ability.

25 fumble=75 rb ability.

The chance to fumble is up for grabs because it depends on where you have the tackle slider. I bet you have tackle in mid-30s/lower 40s. Thatís why you donít see crazy fumbles.

Also, 90 QB ACC boosts the cpu playcalling ability. On Pro, youíll see misthrows, but on other levels, you they throw to tight windows too much with 90 qb ACC.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2019, 07:44 PM   #2366
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
The fumble slider is a double slider, and the other half is the old running back ability slider.

For example:

25 fumble=75 rb ability.

The chance to fumble is up for grabs because it depends on where you have the tackle slider. I bet you have tackle in mid-30s/lower 40s. Thatís why you donít see crazy fumbles.

Also, 90 QB ACC boosts the cpu playcalling ability. On Pro, youíll see misthrows, but on other levels, you they throw to tight windows too much with 90 qb ACC.
You're right. They have added features taken away alot of features, but everything is still there behind the scenes. That is why it is so hard to figure out what sliders do what.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2019, 07:59 PM   #2367
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa

For example:

25 fumble=75 rb ability.

The chance to fumble is up for grabs because it depends on where you have the tackle slider. I bet you have tackle in mid-30s/lower 40s. That’s why you don’t see crazy fumbles.

Also, 90 QB ACC boosts the cpu playcalling ability. On Pro, you’ll see misthrows, but on other levels, you they throw to tight windows too much with 90 qb ACC.

Interesting, I have CPU fumble at 0 and they tend to have a much better run game. I have CPU tackle at 0. I still get fumbles just not 2-3 QB sack fumbles a game like I initially was.

On the flip side with CPU fumble at 0 and HUM tackle at 85, I actually cause the CPU to fumble some. A good mix between QB sack fumbles, WR over the middle layed the **** out fumbles, occasional RB fumble.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Last edited by skundy; 01-05-2019 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:01 PM   #2368
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

A lot of you guys here are making some interesting theories to try out. So you say the qb accuracy at 90 makes the gameplay better? Would figure they never miss any throws.

Hell I have my cpu about accuracy at 17 and they hit everything

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »