Home

Old 01-07-2019, 08:21 PM   #2393
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcavs31x
Iím also seeing that nearly every sack I get against the computer results in a strip
what is your sample size? i have 42 sacks on the season and only 2-3 forced fumbles. madden has a lot of RNG so there will be outliers
Old 01-07-2019, 08:31 PM   #2394
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
no changes, i run sliders identical to OP

my offensive line overall from left to right is 74/90/79/82/82, so it's above average

the game before that one i faced the raiders and David Johnson crushed me with nearly 10 yards per carry and a 70+ yard TD. my rush defense is top 3 and i have a friend whose is bottom 3. my league only has 3 user controlled teams so it's primarily user vs. cpu
So with the user's run game it's primarily a big push at the line. Lower RBL, but gradually. Start there, then slowly introduce an increase in tackle. If it were me, I'd go

RBL from 25 to 22, and so forth. Run the same plays against the same team if possible. Don't test in exhibition or practice.

if the CPU aren't tackling well, raise tak, but maxed at 45, anything higher and you get a lot of 1v1 WWE hits.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:56 PM   #2395
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
So with the user's run game it's primarily a big push at the line. Lower RBL, but gradually. Start there, then slowly introduce an increase in tackle. If it were me, I'd go

RBL from 25 to 22, and so forth. Run the same plays against the same team if possible. Don't test in exhibition or practice.

if the CPU aren't tackling well, raise tak, but maxed at 45, anything higher and you get a lot of 1v1 WWE hits.
appreciate it, i will definitely give lowering the RBL a try and return with results. i think tackling is fine but i'll take a closer look at it in upcoming games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2019, 10:24 PM   #2396
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
what is your sample size? i have 42 sacks on the season and only 2-3 forced fumbles. madden has a lot of RNG so there will be outliers
44 sacks. 10 forced fumbles. 6 over the last three games I played with the most recent upgrade.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:06 AM   #2397
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcavs31x
44 sacks. 10 forced fumbles. 6 over the last three games I played with the most recent upgrade.
Raise fumble value if you'd like, that will reduce the fumbles.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:39 AM   #2398
Rookie

Hi Matt overall been great. I have been mainly playing all pro cause I just canít seem to do much against all madden
Two questions
1. What can I increase to help CPI rb on all pro
2. How can I lower the number of int by player

Looking for best way to not alter the play and keep all pro even more competitive or any idea how I can get all madden to not be so dominant
Old 01-08-2019, 02:29 AM   #2399
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Ok I know this question has been asked many times but I have to ask it again....which passing slider is reversed and which is true to its value? And Iím talking about pass reaction and pass coverage?

Cause I had my pass coverage at 54 and pass reaction at 48 and the cowboys are just throwing all over me...but I have the cpu pass defense both at 50 and and they are all over my receivers.

So serious question, what have you guys seen?
Old 01-08-2019, 03:46 AM   #2400
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Ok I know this question has been asked many times but I have to ask it again....which passing slider is reversed and which is true to its value? And Iím talking about pass reaction and pass coverage?

Cause I had my pass coverage at 54 and pass reaction at 48 and the cowboys are just throwing all over me...but I have the cpu pass defense both at 50 and and they are all over my receivers.

So serious question, what have you guys seen?

Matt Meyers video on youtube does this about as in depth as you can get it. i've posted it here previously so i wont do it again.

But what you're experiencing is just the inconsistent coding of All-Madden because THIS is what happened to me last night. Noticed a mismatch in a crucial situation and i dont care how good Luke might be theres no way of convincing me that he'd be able to cover OBJ on a 9 route and yes i know he was a safety once upon a time. His release on the wheel was +99 on this play and he ran with him stride for stride as if he's been playing DB his whole career. its not the sliders. its just the game. Im now hoping they dont backtrack OR wait forever for the next patch with it being playoffs and all.

https://streamable.com/woxk8

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »