Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-09-2019, 12:25 PM   #2417
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Wats up fellas does anybody know if player traits are still being changed since the last update i.e. high motor from on to to off big hitter from on to off Etc etc thx

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app

I turn off big hitter helps with the wwe hits and fumbles

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-09-2019, 12:28 PM   #2418
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcavs31x
I’m also seeing a bit too much pressure from my pass rush I think. I’m getting 4-5 sacks a game as the broncos? Seem right? More asking opinions.

As Patriots I finished the year with 59 sacks, and no other team was anywhere near me. There is no way I should be getting that many sacks. I played the whole season with the CPU pass block slider at 40 when I did that.

So I put the CPU pass block slider back to default 50 (I play on All-Madden) and now I get much more realistic results. Usually just 1 or 2 a game at most, though against lousy O-lines I can still get through for 3 or 4. It really depends who I am playing.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:37 PM   #2419
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
As Patriots I finished the year with 59 sacks, and no other team was anywhere near me. There is no way I should be getting that many sacks. I played the whole season with the CPU pass block slider at 40 when I did that.

So I put the CPU pass block slider back to default 50 (I play on All-Madden) and now I get much more realistic results. Usually just 1 or 2 a game at most, though against lousy O-lines I can still get through for 3 or 4. It really depends who I am playing.
I agree with you. I think leaving pass blocking at default gives you the best results. Run blocking as well.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2019, 04:10 PM   #2420
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
I agree with you. I think leaving pass blocking at default gives you the best results. Run blocking as well.

One thing to note...

I usually control a DE, or a LB when I am playing the game, so I think that is why I do so well at pressuring and sacking the CPU's QB. Everyone plays the game a little different.

Maybe Matt doesnt usually control guys on the line, hence why he can have the pass block be lower and not get too many sacks, I dunno.

But like I said I played a whole season with the Patriots at 40 CPU Pass Block, and I took one look at my season total sacks and was like "yeah I'm putting that back at default 50."

I am now mid way into my next season (after Brady retired, ugh) and my sack totals are much more realistic. I am about middle of the pack.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:15 PM   #2421
Rookie

Quote:
One thing to note...

I usually control a DE, or a LB when I am playing the game, so I think that is why I do so well at pressuring and sacking the CPU's QB. Everyone plays the game a little different.

Maybe Matt doesnt usually control guys on the line, hence why he can have the pass block be lower and not get too many sacks, I dunno.

But like I said I played a whole season with the Patriots at 40 CPU Pass Block, and I took one look at my season total sacks and was like "yeah I'm putting that back at default 50."

I am now mid way into my next season (after Brady retired, ugh) and my sack totals are much more realistic. I am about middle of the pack.
I always control de or lb too. That's just how i've always played. I was going to say though, that 59 sacks really isn't too bad. The teams that lead in sacks are usually in the the mid to high 50's by the seasons end.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2019, 04:28 PM   #2422
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
I always control de or lb too. That's just how i've always played. I was going to say though, that 59 sacks really isn't too bad. The teams that lead in sacks are usually in the the mid to high 50's by the seasons end.

Well, I don't want to step on his toes, but I would say anyone who constantly controls DE's and LB's should probably bump up CPU pass block from where Matt has it.

This year in real life the team with the most sacks were KC and Pittsburgh (both had 52). Oakland was terrible, only 13 sacks the whole season! However most teams averaged about 40 sacks.

So for the Pats to have 59 was silly (the next closest team to me in the game was KC, and in the game they had 50, very close to real life). Not only should I have not been in the lead, it was even sillier to be in the lead by 9 sacks.

I remember Charter04 used to say in his difficulty sliders that if you controlled DT's or DE's and stuff you should bump up CPU pass block... like he would write something like "CPU Pass Block - 45 (50 if you user DL)"

Matt, if you're reading this... giving people two values for CPU Pass Block might help. One value for those whom routinely control the secondary, and another value for those whom routinely control the line.

Just my $0.02
Old 01-09-2019, 05:11 PM   #2423
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Well, I don't want to step on his toes, but I would say anyone who constantly controls DE's and LB's should probably bump up CPU pass block from where Matt has it.

This year in real life the team with the most sacks were KC and Pittsburgh (both had 52). Oakland was terrible, only 13 sacks the whole season! However most teams averaged about 40 sacks.

So for the Pats to have 59 was silly (the next closest team to me in the game was KC, and in the game they had 50, very close to real life). Not only should I have not been in the lead, it was even sillier to be in the lead by 9 sacks.

I remember Charter04 used to say in his difficulty sliders that if you controlled DT's or DE's and stuff you should bump up CPU pass block... like he would write something like "CPU Pass Block - 45 (50 if you user DL)"

Matt, if you're reading this... giving people two values for CPU Pass Block might help. One value for those whom routinely control the secondary, and another value for those whom routinely control the line.

Just my $0.02
I'm not so sure about that Iced, I sometimes user the D-line and once in awhile I will break free, but most of the time I don't. If I'm not getting enough pressure, I will adjust to aggressive on pass rush.
I'm using AP, not AM. That could make a difference too.

My. 02 cents
#showmedonttellme
#youarepartoftheproblem

Last edited by roadman; 01-09-2019 at 05:50 PM.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:33 PM   #2424
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

Just my $0.02
It's animation based, so my goal is take organic OL/DL interaction.

Just because a value is lower does not necessarily make it easier or harder. For example, lowering RBL can make running better because it spends less time trying to get into the second level, versus concentrating on the LOS.

I control DE/DT and do a mix between switching in the air and sometimes not to see what animation shows up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »