Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-09-2019, 08:39 PM   #2425
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Has anyone had success with man coverage yet? I know hey donít work well but wasnít sure what coaching adjustments or sliders you guys use to have somewhat good coverage in man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2019, 08:41 PM   #2426
Rookie

I raised cpu pBL 3 points and lowest user interception 2 points. Hopefully that helps with a few of the issues Iíve been seeing
Old 01-09-2019, 08:55 PM   #2427
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Has anyone had success with man coverage yet? I know hey donít work well but wasnít sure what coaching adjustments or sliders you guys use to have somewhat good coverage in man
You can try increasing User/CPU QBA slightly. This can lead to more sacks though as they are looking for the perfect pass, but the coverage will be better.

or if you want to use the route of penalties, turn off Running into the Kicker, which will control how aggressive the angles the defenders will be in the air and on the ground.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:44 PM   #2428
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
You can try increasing User/CPU QBA slightly. This can lead to more sacks though as they are looking for the perfect pass, but the coverage will be better.

or if you want to use the route of penalties, turn off Running into the Kicker, which will control how aggressive the angles the defenders will be in the air and on the ground.
Yeah I been messing with he penalties a bit, what will turning off the offense pass interference do? I know you had it off at one point
Old 01-09-2019, 10:32 PM   #2429
Rookie

Hey Matt, I'm at a cross roads... All Pro is too easy for me... All Madden I'm winning but it's real tough for me to pass unless I'm just throwing check downs, and underneath stuff. I feel like even when I throw before the receiver get in their break they deflect everything. What would you reccmend moving down? Pass coverage or reaction time?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2019, 11:41 PM   #2430
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwrestler11
Hey Matt, I'm at a cross roads... All Pro is too easy for me... All Madden I'm winning but it's real tough for me to pass unless I'm just throwing check downs, and underneath stuff. I feel like even when I throw before the receiver get in their break they deflect everything. What would you reccmend moving down? Pass coverage or reaction time?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This I would like to know also, I asked before if the pass coverage or reaction slider was reversed so I knew how to adjust.

My passing has been bad lately lol
Old 01-10-2019, 12:16 AM   #2431
Rookie

After my changes I played a game against the raiders. Lost 9-0. No interceptions and got 2 sacks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2019, 12:42 AM   #2432
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Version 23 All-Madden 2022 Week 17 Browns vs Haskins and the New England Patriots http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »