Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-10-2019, 01:03 AM   #2433
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwrestler11
Hey Matt, I'm at a cross roads... All Pro is too easy for me... All Madden I'm winning but it's real tough for me to pass unless I'm just throwing check downs, and underneath stuff. I feel like even when I throw before the receiver get in their break they deflect everything. What would you reccmend moving down? Pass coverage or reaction time?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
This I would like to know also, I asked before if the pass coverage or reaction slider was reversed so I knew how to adjust.

My passing has been bad lately lol
Lower Pass Coverage for the CPU should do it. The PCV value was reversed in previous patch versions, but not this go around. If it is reversed now, it is strictly based on the threshold chosen - primarily if you go super high, such as above 75 thresh.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:34 AM   #2434
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0

What about pass reaction? Is that reversed or did that fix that also ?
Old 01-10-2019, 07:41 AM   #2435
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Lower Pass Coverage for the CPU should do it. The PCV value was reversed in previous patch versions, but not this go around. If it is reversed now, it is strictly based on the threshold chosen - primarily if you go super high, such as above 75 thresh.
Awesome thanks.... Should I do increments of five?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2019, 12:28 AM   #2436
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

So are you sure having qb accuracy at 40 for the cpu is ok? Cause I am getting killed by every qb no matter what rating they are. They are hitting every pass, even after doing trait edits to them they just hit pass after pass.

Trubisky has over 200 passing in the first half, with over 80% completion
Old 01-11-2019, 10:52 AM   #2437
Banned

Matt, why are auto subs set to default? Do they impact gameplay?
Old 01-11-2019, 11:07 AM   #2438
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Matt, why are auto subs set to default? Do they impact gameplay?
I'm not going to speak for matt, but i am assuming he has them set to default because they don't really work. You're better off using formation subs. I think they do effect gameplay, maybe not as much as other years but i feel like they still do. If you go into armors thread he just explained why he doesn't use them and why they don't work.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2019, 04:46 PM   #2439
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
So are you sure having qb accuracy at 40 for the cpu is ok? Cause I am getting killed by every qb no matter what rating they are. They are hitting every pass, even after doing trait edits to them they just hit pass after pass.

Trubisky has over 200 passing in the first half, with over 80% completion
I'm having the same issue. I was playing against the Colts, and before the end of the first quarter Luck had 141 passing yards. He got injured and was replaced by Jacoby Brissett, who then proceeded to play like he was Tom Brady and shreded my defense. It didn't matter what players I fielded, what plays I called, what adjustments I made, the CPU QB completed every pass it attempted, with most of them being 10+ yard gains.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-11-2019, 05:33 PM   #2440
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZombie09
I'm having the same issue. I was playing against the Colts, and before the end of the first quarter Luck had 141 passing yards. He got injured and was replaced by Jacoby Brissett, who then proceeded to play like he was Tom Brady and shreded my defense. It didn't matter what players I fielded, what plays I called, what adjustments I made, the CPU QB completed every pass it attempted, with most of them being 10+ yard gains.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app
I just finished a full season on all madden with cpu accuracy at 25. The cpu completed around 65%. The only issue I was having was cpu accuracy and I managed to correct this with cpu accuracy at 25. Don't be affraid to go lower if need be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »