Home

Old 01-11-2019, 06:55 PM   #2441
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
I'm not going to speak for matt, but i am assuming he has them set to default because they don't really work. You're better off using formation subs. I think they do effect gameplay, maybe not as much as other years but i feel like they still do. If you go into armors thread he just explained why he doesn't use them and why they don't work.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Right, mainly also I don't want to have any other variables to consider when guys are trying the sliders out. Too many moving parts as it is!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2019, 06:57 PM   #2442
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
So are you sure having qb accuracy at 40 for the cpu is ok? Cause I am getting killed by every qb no matter what rating they are. They are hitting every pass, even after doing trait edits to them they just hit pass after pass.

Trubisky has over 200 passing in the first half, with over 80% completion
No, I mean I can't find the perfect QBA for you if you're experiencing that. How consistent is that? I can't go off of one-game experiences. 40 QBA is based on a compilation of about 20 games using it. From an animation and realistic comp %, it works.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:56 PM   #2443
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

OVR: 0

I swear sometimes I feel like this game is scripted. On the first game of the season I played against the Vikings. Kirk Cousins had 20/26 for 386 yards and 2 TDs. Every pass he threw was a bomb down the field, including a 93 yard TD to Diggs and a 73 yard game-winning touchdown to Thielen. Stefon Diggs had 5 receptions for 172 yards and 1 TD, Thielen 1 rec for 73 yards and a TD, Kyle Rudolph had 3 rec for 45 yards and their rookie TE had 1 rec for 34 yards. Then, on the next game against the Packers, on 3rd and 17 Aaron Rodgers just scrambled, threw a shovel pass and my defender decided to just stand there, then the animation allowed them to get a first down. On the very next play, Rodgers threw a bomb down the field that resulted in a TD because my FS decided to just stand there and let the receiver go by. How can I make the user pass defense a little tighter?

https://youtu.be/86CQlcEIfyM

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by MrZombie09; 01-11-2019 at 11:19 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:03 PM   #2444
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZombie09
I swear sometimes I feel like this game is scripted. This happened on my last game against the Packers, on 3rd and 17 Aaron Rodgers just scrambled, threw a shovel pass and my defender decided to just stand there, then the animation allowed them to get a first down.

https://youtu.be/86CQlcEIfyM

It actually looks like a really good play that i could see happening in a game and i have seen happen in a game. Nothing downfield, so rodgers dumps it off as a last resort.

Old 01-11-2019, 11:21 PM   #2445
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

Quote:
It actually looks like a really good play that i could see happening in a game and i have seen happen in a game. Nothing downfield, so rodgers dumps it off as a last resort.

Yeah, I'm aware that it can happen, but look at my defender, for a moment while the pass is in the air he just stands there. Only after the receiver catches the ball does my defender try to tackle him.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2019, 11:52 PM   #2446
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

A lot of things I see the cpu do in madden I sit and tell myself that it “could” happen in the real games...but then I tell myself that too much no matter what team I play against so at some point it gets frustrating
Old 01-12-2019, 06:19 AM   #2447
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZombie09
Yeah, I'm aware that it can happen, but look at my defender, for a moment while the pass is in the air he just stands there. Only after the receiver catches the ball does my defender try to tackle him.

To me it looks like more of an awareness issue. Just as he was about to go stop rodgers from running with it, rodgers dumped it off and he got caught in between animations. It's not really that he just stood there.

Old 01-12-2019, 07:50 AM   #2448
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
To me it looks like more of an awareness issue. Just as he was about to go stop rodgers from running with it, rodgers dumped it off and he got caught in between animations. It's not really that he just stood there.

You're not wrong, but at the same you may be missing something. what he's trying to say and what i saw was instead of the player continuing to play he almost goes into "freeze pose" which they use in mocap and quit playing football on a very easy play. Also had these roles been reversed and the CPU was on defense they would have 100% gotten to the ball. Rodgers threw the ball well behind the receivers momentum and in between him and the defender where either one could have made something happen and he slid back into a position without making an actual step to catch the ball. Theres no reason for the defender to stand up straight and still be looking at the QB after he's watched the ball leave his hand. also side note Awareness and Play Recognition are the same value for every player before altered with skill points.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »