Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2019, 10:32 AM   #2465
Rookie

PlaybookKing's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Hey @Matt10 love the sliders, but the issue I've always had with your set is that to often my best receivers can't make contested catches where I would have guys like AB dropping 3-4 passes a game I understand they are contested but I feel that I can't get good spec catches with the catch rating so low.

Last edited by PlaybookKing; 01-14-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2019, 10:32 AM   #2466
Rookie

Hey mäty i tried your version 23 on All pro and its great. Realistic stats and GamePlay. Only problem i have is i dont sed any injuries at all. I have exactly same sliders as you but in six games of regular season i didnt have any inury on any síce. Any idea how to fix it? Every other aspect of game is super fantastic withh your set just this one thing i need to solve somehow
Old 01-14-2019, 01:09 PM   #2467
Rookie

All Pro is the best setting.

All Madden has my QB miss way to many open throws when he has time. CPU QB
is unreal. Trubisky went 25-29 for 300 yard plus last game I played.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:44 PM   #2468
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaybookKing
Hey @Matt10 love the sliders, but the issue I've always had with your set is that to often my best receivers can't make contested catches where I would have guys like AB dropping 3-4 passes a game I understand they are contested but I feel that I can't get good spec catches with the catch rating so low.
Yeah it always happens, a low tier corner seems to win the battle all the time no matter who your receiver is. Best I can suggest is to up the wr catching slider till you like it
Old 01-14-2019, 04:36 PM   #2469
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Yeah it always happens, a low tier corner seems to win the battle all the time no matter who your receiver is. Best I can suggest is to up the wr catching slider till you like it
Are you auto catching or possession catching? Possession catching should help you along.

Last edited by roadman; 01-14-2019 at 04:38 PM.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:07 PM   #2470
Rookie

Reporting back from last week:

After about 20 games using the OP sliders on All-Madden except with

-6 User RBL
+6 CPU RBL

I have been getting flawless results.

At this point one of my biggest complaints is that on All-Madden, the CPU QB overall does not seem to matter. I have played hundreds of games and I can't tell a difference between playing against Aaron Rodgers and Nick Foles (HBs are a different story, Le'Veon Bell is SCARY). I don't think this is something the sliders can fix, unfortunately.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:14 PM   #2471
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Are you auto catching or possession catching? Possession catching should help you along.
Yeah I use that a lot it seems, and like I said my receiver will make the catch but when he gets tackled right away the ball ends up being dropped. It just happened to aj green.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2019, 05:16 PM   #2472
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
Reporting back from last week:

After about 20 games using the OP sliders on All-Madden except with

-6 User RBL
+6 CPU RBL

I have been getting flawless results.

At this point one of my biggest complaints is that on All-Madden, the CPU QB overall does not seem to matter. I have played hundreds of games and I can't tell a difference between playing against Aaron Rodgers and Nick Foles (HBs are a different story, Le'Veon Bell is SCARY). I don't think this is something the sliders can fix, unfortunately.
I moved the cpu qb to 30 on the sliders and I been seeing errant throws, I just played against Rodgers and he went 21-42...might increase it to 35 and see what happens but yeah

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »