Home

Old 01-18-2019, 11:21 PM   #2489
Rookie

ThePatriotWay's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Hey Matt, what version do you recommend the most? I just realized that you have many different versions and I'm currently using version 23. Is this what they mean by having "slideritis"? Lol, so many versions and drastic changes.

Last edited by ThePatriotWay; 01-18-2019 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-19-2019, 03:42 AM   #2490
Rookie

ThePatriotWay's Arena

Is anyone having issues with the running game (version 23)? I can't even get to the line of skirmish on most plays.
Old 01-19-2019, 10:42 AM   #2491
Rookie

Man this game is awful. As the Eagles I’m going up against Josh Rosen on a terrible Cardinals team (its year 2 of my franchise, their best receiver is John Brown, best TE is Will Tye). I have an 87 overall ranked defense. In the first half Rosen went 23-25 for 250+ yards. I’ve quit and restarted the game 3 times and have never forced more than 4 incompletions in the first half. I’m running combinations of cover 2 zone and cover 3 with the occasional cover 0 man blitz on 3rd and short. Best I can do is hope for a run on first, a short throw on 2nd to get a 3rd and short, and then a failed run on 3rd. I’ve started purposefully allowing their receivers to get close to the first on 2nd down catches. If I tackle them quickly and force a 3rd and 3 or more then I’m doomed because they’ll pass on 3rd. So I’m trying to bait them into a run. It’s pathetic.

Any suggestions?

What would happen if user pass coverage was, oh, say, 100? CPU catching at something like 10 to cause incompletions? CPU pss accuracy at 10? I don’t even know what direction user Defensive reaction time should go. Is less better or is more better?

Something drastic needs to happen to save this game.

Last edited by Jimbo12308; 01-19-2019 at 10:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2019, 10:53 AM   #2492
Rookie

rowanl's Arena

I currently play on V23 with TFG rosters. Iím editing his roster with IMAC traits. Itís taken me about 5 days to do.

Once I get a few games in. Iíll post my feedback.
Old 01-19-2019, 11:25 AM   #2493
Rookie

Iím trying user pass coverage at 80 and reaction time at 20 (found that lower is better). Iíll post my impressions of it.
Old 01-19-2019, 11:36 AM   #2494
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo12308
Man this game is awful. As the Eagles Iím going up against Josh Rosen on a terrible Cardinals team (its year 2 of my franchise, their best receiver is John Brown, best TE is Will Tye). I have an 87 overall ranked defense. In the first half Rosen went 23-25 for 250+ yards. Iíve quit and restarted the game 3 times and have never forced more than 4 incompletions in the first half. Iím running combinations of cover 2 zone and cover 3 with the occasional cover 0 man blitz on 3rd and short. Best I can do is hope for a run on first, a short throw on 2nd to get a 3rd and short, and then a failed run on 3rd. Iíve started purposefully allowing their receivers to get close to the first on 2nd down catches. If I tackle them quickly and force a 3rd and 3 or more then Iím doomed because theyíll pass on 3rd. So Iím trying to bait them into a run. Itís pathetic.

Any suggestions?

What would happen if user pass coverage was, oh, say, 100? CPU catching at something like 10 to cause incompletions? CPU pss accuracy at 10? I donít even know what direction user Defensive reaction time should go. Is less better or is more better?

Something drastic needs to happen to save this game.
I use Armors sliders and have to play with house rules. Unfortunately, if you go all out you will beat the cpu. You can play on all madden but that comes with a lot of bullcrap. This is the best the game has ever played so a couple house rules don't phase me.
Old 01-19-2019, 11:37 AM   #2495
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Browns vs Jets version 23 All-Madden http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2019, 11:50 AM   #2496
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I use Armors sliders and have to play with house rules. Unfortunately, if you go all out you will beat the cpu. You can play on all madden but that comes with a lot of bullcrap. This is the best the game has ever played so a couple house rules don't phase me.
Iíve tried a fair bit of all-pro and just canít stand it being so easy. On all madden I already do a bunch of house rules to make it a challenge. I play no-switch, donít control the catch on offense, no audibles or hot routes, and I donít pick my own plays on offense. I run either the first pass or the first run in the ďstrategyĒ section. Really Iíll be happy with the game if the robo QB would go away. Itís game ruining at this point. 80 pass coverage and 20 reaction time is definitely seeming better right now. Iím only 1 quarter into a game though, but I have seen incompletions and even an interception thrown by the cpu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »