Home

Old 01-23-2019, 10:25 PM   #2521
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Streaming version 23 All-Madden post patch in my online CFM. Browns vs Justin Fields and the Steelers http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2019, 12:21 PM   #2522
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcavs31x
Iíve been thinking about giving those a try. How do you like them?
I that Armors set is really good. I have tried several sets on hear and there all good but armor has more injuries and penalties. I also prefer accelerated clock because I use 15 min quarters and my time of possession is always balanced. I can never get a balance with a clock set at 9 min regular speed.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:29 PM   #2523
Rookie

How do these sliders play on AM compared to AP? I've been playing my franchise with these on AP. Really like these sliders. I think I'm like 10-4 so far. Just wondering how much harder AM is compared to AP. I do throw a ton of picks though.
Old 01-24-2019, 06:24 PM   #2524
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cme26wvu
How do these sliders play on AM compared to AP? I've been playing my franchise with these on AP. Really like these sliders. I think I'm like 10-4 so far. Just wondering how much harder AM is compared to AP. I do throw a ton of picks though.

It is really not all that much harder. More so faster. Everything is faster and you have to really plan your attack. I like the added challenge, it's not overwhleming. When I do not want too think as much tho I turn on AP lol. AP is perfect IMO and AM is if you're a football junky that wants to fight for every play, every yard and every point.
Old 01-24-2019, 08:26 PM   #2525
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cme26wvu
Yeah I like AP myself but I always found myself winning a lot, so I wanted the challenge a bit so Iím on AM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2019, 11:17 PM   #2526
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

I played about 8 games before the latest patch and I had a lot of fun, games were challenging but if I made the right adjustments I was able to win, big plays were limited and most of the times the CPU had to march down the field to score, my defense was playing great, I was in the top five of yards and points allowed and we had at least one takeaway each game. The only thing I was struggling with was with the offense because I had a really hard time moving the ball down the field but I attributed it to my crappy and injury-ridden offensive line, and an aging Philip Rivers. Now, after the patch, I'm struggling to stop mediocre teams, because again the CPU QBs complete every pass for 10+ yards and my defenders decide to just watch the ball as it passes over them instead of reacting and trying to intercept it or swat it down. I have tried moving players around, call different plays, adjust the sliders, turn on helps and still CPU QBs destroy my defense. I'm struggling even more on offense because even if my WR is 2-3 yards ahead of the defender, as soon as I throw the ball CPU defenders turn into Flash and swat, intercept or tackle my receiver and make him drop the pass. I am done with this game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by MrZombie09; 01-24-2019 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:26 AM   #2527
Rookie

Varlin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZombie09
I played about 8 games before the latest patch and I had a lot of fun, games were challenging but if I made the right adjustments I was able to win, big plays were limited and most of the times the CPU had to march down the field to score, my defense was playing great, I was in the top five of yards and points allowed and we had at least one takeaway each game. The only thing I was struggling with was with the offense because I had a really hard time moving the ball down the field but I attributed it to my crappy and injury-ridden offensive line, and an aging Philip Rivers. Now, after the patch, I'm struggling to stop mediocre teams, because again the CPU QBs complete every pass for 10+ yards and my defenders decide to just watch the ball as it passes over them instead of reacting and trying to intercept it or swat it down. I have tried moving players around, call different plays, adjust the sliders, turn on helps and still CPU QBs destroy my defense. I'm struggling even more on offense because even if my WR is 2-3 yards ahead of the defender, as soon as I throw the ball CPU defenders turn into Flash and swat, intercept or tackle my receiver and make him drop the pass. I am done with this game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app

I'm seeing a difference since the patch too, before the patch all of my games were very low scoring defensive battles, I've only played a couple of games since but things do seem a little easier on offense for both cpu and user. I've also had a few times where my CB/S have just stopped for no reason leaving the receiver wide open, which I hadn't seen before the patch, a lot of broken tackles now as well.

Nothing game breaking for me as I'm only playing on All-Pro and both cpu and user defenses seem to be having the same issues, but definitely preferred how things were playing before the patch.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:46 PM   #2528
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Will be reviewing the post-patch status of the game this weekend. Sorry for the lack of activity overall, been a busy work week!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »