Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2019, 11:30 AM   #2537
Rookie

rowanl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

If anyone is looking for a draft class. Mine is almost done. I've got almost an entire roster done. It's on X1 and will be uploading it soon.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:32 PM   #2538
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

What would be your guys suggestion to help your own receivers hold on to the ball after they catch it? Like a lot of my incompletions come from when I throw the ball and the cpu linebacker or DB knocks it’s out of my hand...and a lot of times the CIT rating for my guy will be high also.

Should I raise the wr slider?
Old 01-28-2019, 03:43 PM   #2539
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
What would be your guys suggestion to help your own receivers hold on to the ball after they catch it? Like a lot of my incompletions come from when I throw the ball and the cpu linebacker or DB knocks it’s out of my hand...and a lot of times the CIT rating for my guy will be high also.

Raising wr catch is the way to go. It depends where you have qb accuracy, reaction time and if you have any penalty sliders on as to how much you want to raise it. Pretty much every slider effects every other slider. That's why it's so hard to find a good set where everything works how it should.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2019, 03:50 PM   #2540
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

You could, or there must be something with coaching adjustments that helps you hang onto the ball more or press possession catch or press RB on xbox1 to hold onto the ball.

There, 4 suggestions and 3 of them are staying away from slider adjustments.

Sorry, Matt, for taking the thread OT for a bit.
Old 01-28-2019, 04:59 PM   #2541
Rookie

rowanl's Arena

Quote:

Check to see if your players have the “Drops open passes” trait turned on.

That’s a trait that causes a lot of issues imo. So I scout/sign players that have that off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2019, 08:41 PM   #2542
Pro

This plays nicely for CFM Career Mode

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 01-29-2019 at 12:36 AM.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:19 AM   #2543
Just started!

Hey, I just played as a DB for player mode CFM with Matt's slider set. Everything played nicely, but when my offense takes the field on sim, my 80 ovr QB throws the ball away a third of the time.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:43 AM   #2544
Rookie

Varlin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic24
Hey, I just played as a DB for player mode CFM with Matt's slider set. Everything played nicely, but when my offense takes the field on sim, my 80 ovr QB throws the ball away a third of the time.
I'm seeing similar behaviour from the CPU QBs since the last patch as well.

The main issue I'm having through is that in every game since the patch, the CPU's first drive has ended with their QB throwing an interception, in the last four games I've had a total of 12 interceptions (2-4-2-4) thrown by the CPU QB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »