Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2019, 11:36 AM   #2545
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Sliders play great and games are challenging and competitive. One thing that sticks out to me is my passing offense. Maybe it’s just me because I don’t go through my professions enough. But the user INTs could be an issue as I got a few. But in 4 games I got 6 picks. But that’s not crazy. I play great D with my 3-4 scheme and 5 of those picks are with the same 2, Byron Jones and Chidobe Awuzie. I play man a lot and they are excellent man cover CBs. Jones has 4 of the pics. But in the game is not like real life. Real life QBs avoid throwing Jones’ direction because he’s such a good cover corner. But in the game they throw his way a lot. I don’t know why he’s always blanketing his WRs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2019, 02:33 PM   #2546
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlin
I'm seeing similar behaviour from the CPU QBs since the last patch as well.

The main issue I'm having through is that in every game since the patch, the CPU's first drive has ended with their QB throwing an interception, in the last four games I've had a total of 12 interceptions (2-4-2-4) thrown by the CPU QB.
I’ve had this happen to me on first drives as well, but the sim never gives the message that my qb has been intercepted. Instead sending me straight into taking control of the defense. I have to go into player stats to confirm that my cpu qb was picked off. Going back to first drive interceptions and thrown away balls, I’m curious to see if this is because of the patch or maybe a combination of that and Matt’s currents slider set. I’m going to play a couple games with the default sliders to see if this qb behavior persists.
Old 01-29-2019, 02:42 PM   #2547
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic24
I’ve had this happen to me on first drives as well, but the sim never gives the message that my qb has been intercepted. Instead sending me straight into taking control of the defense. I have to go into player stats to confirm that my cpu qb was picked off. Going back to first drive interceptions and thrown away balls, I’m curious to see if this is because of the patch or maybe a combination of that and Matt’s currents slider set. I’m going to play a couple games with the default sliders to see if this qb behavior persists.
It's probably a combination. I'm not using this set and i haven't seen that at all, so if you were using these sliders and didn't see that happening prior to the patch and are seeing it happen now, then the patch is effecting the sliders.

It could also be that you need to delete your profile. I delete my profile if notice weird things happening that weren't happening before and alot of times it fixes the problem.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited by RayRay412; 01-29-2019 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-29-2019, 02:44 PM   #2548
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlin
I'm seeing similar behaviour from the CPU QBs since the last patch as well.

The main issue I'm having through is that in every game since the patch, the CPU's first drive has ended with their QB throwing an interception, in the last four games I've had a total of 12 interceptions (2-4-2-4) thrown by the CPU QB.
That's interesting being this has yet to happen to me. I haven't got many ints really, though i am doing a jets franchise and their defense is average
Old 01-30-2019, 01:57 AM   #2549
Rookie

Varlin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
That's interesting being this has yet to happen to me. I haven't got many ints really, though i am doing a jets franchise and their defense is average
Well I played another game and I was winning 14-0 within the first minute of the game thanks to a pick 6 on the CPU's first possession and another interception on their next possession!

In my frustration I deleted the CFM I was doing and setup another one just to test things and bizarrely I didn’t have the same problem during the next game, so it looks like it was something buggy with that particular franchise.

Things still do some to be a bit off with the gameplay though so I think I’ll wait and see if Matt can work his magic again before I properly start another franchise.

It is a shame though as the v23 sliders with the previous patch had the game playing as well as I can remember any Madden game playing.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:19 AM   #2550
Rookie

I been playing some more games lately. I may have some suggestions as to tweaks. But I want to do a few more games to be sure.

Old 01-30-2019, 07:18 PM   #2551
Rookie

Any update yet Matt?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2019, 10:13 PM   #2552
Rookie

i think these might be a little easy now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »