Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2019, 11:30 PM   #2577
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Still coming out tonight?
Tusehem is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 11:06 AM   #2578
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Posts: 15,111
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Version 24 will be out today. Addressing CPU QB, coverage and tackling animations.
Ran out of hours in the day unfortunately yesterday. Struggling with some coverage animations and QB logic. Getting there though. Will be working on this in a little bit.
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 04:36 PM   #2579
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

V23 was bomb before the update! I know V24 gonna be REAL! Letís get it Matt! Lol
Tusehem is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 01:00 PM   #2580
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I didn't realize you were from Kansas. Im from Lawson, Missouri in the Kansas City area and im a big Chiefs fan
BCBattag is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:13 PM   #2581
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Newbie question, but is it worthwhile at all to use these sliders if we don't yet play on All-Pro or All-Madden?

If no, should I just stick with the default slider difficulties until I'm good enough for All-Pro?
50West is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2019, 04:27 PM   #2582
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50West
Newbie question, but is it worthwhile at all to use these sliders if we don't yet play on All-Pro or All-Madden?

If no, should I just stick with the default slider difficulties until I'm good enough for All-Pro?
I would slowly change the sliders towards the end result so you don't pick up bad habits from things that work/don't work with the standard sliders.



Another question to Matt: Do you test screen passes when coming up with your sliders. I feel like they don't really work as player offense in the current set. RB screens are either swatted or the O-Line blocks poorly on ~75% of the slip screens I throw.
Tobbert is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 06:15 PM   #2583
Pro
 
BlackLightning3's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbert
I would slowly change the sliders towards the end result so you don't pick up bad habits from things that work/don't work with the standard sliders.



Another question to Matt: Do you test screen passes when coming up with your sliders. I feel like they don't really work as player offense in the current set. RB screens are either swatted or the O-Line blocks poorly on ~75% of the slip screens I throw.
Screen passes seem to be all about timing. If the time of the throw is off it messes up the blocking for some reason.
__________________
PSN: Escobar
YouTube: Slick Escobar
BlackLightning3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 06:46 PM   #2584
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLightning3
Screen passes seem to be all about timing. If the time of the throw is off it messes up the blocking for some reason.


Wait till the one receiving the screen pass is stopped and is waiting for the ball, then throw it straight to him and donít lead him or throw it high and donít donít lob it or touch pass it.

That seems to be the only way theyíll work.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by BoyyPace; 02-04-2019 at 07:43 PM.
BoyyPace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 PM.

Top -