Home

Old 02-05-2019, 10:37 PM   #2593
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Slider Update Log

2/5/19 - Just a brief update, I've been working fairly cautiously here going back and forth between changes and Version 23. The thing is, this update has made a lot of games inconsistent, so I am trying to find the consistent issue overall.

The consistent issue I'm seeing is the OL/DL interaction back to very sticky, no sense of a pocket being created. The QB has all day to throw.

I'm also seeing more canned animations in coverage/playing on the ball. A DB could be covering fine, but once the ball is in the air, both the DB and WR go into a preset/canned animation to interact with the ball. This leads me to believe something may be acting up with the threshold + PCV/INT/PDR values.

Still working through it. Sorry it's taken a bit of time. Thanks!

Iíve noticed that too. Iíve seen many times where the DB will go for a pick when the WR is in front of him. It makes more sense to play the receiver or try to swat from behind. Instead he goes for the pick and after that heís off balance and the WR had some yards after catch. And the whole animation just looks strange. Almost looks predetermined when the ball the thrown that thatís going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-05-2019, 10:37 PM   #2594
Rookie

your sliders have been tremendous and that last update killed the perfect to date balance...hopefully no more ea updates so we can ride this thang out to next year
Old 02-06-2019, 12:25 PM   #2595
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Slider Update Log

2/5/19 - Just a brief update, I've been working fairly cautiously here going back and forth between changes and Version 23. The thing is, this update has made a lot of games inconsistent, so I am trying to find the consistent issue overall.

The consistent issue I'm seeing is the OL/DL interaction back to very sticky, no sense of a pocket being created. The QB has all day to throw.

I'm also seeing more canned animations in coverage/playing on the ball. A DB could be covering fine, but once the ball is in the air, both the DB and WR go into a preset/canned animation to interact with the ball. This leads me to believe something may be acting up with the threshold + PCV/INT/PDR values.

I agree with you for sure about the pass rushing. I been trying to find the right cpu pass block slider for constant pressure. Hell i have the user pass block at 60 for me and i get pressured a lot if the cpu has a good d line or if my o line sucks...but if my user d line is really good and the cpu o line sucks then i won't get pressure hardly at times.

Maybe penalty sliders make some impact or who knows anymore, the sliders this year are more confusing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2019, 03:56 PM   #2596
Rookie

I think it helps to run screens to the short side of the field
Old 02-06-2019, 09:54 PM   #2597
Rookie

Quote:
Slider Update Log

Can't wait for the update Matt!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2019, 09:56 PM   #2598
Rookie

at this point all i want to figure out is why my friend is getting nearly 5 user picks a game with his MLB and how to stop it...

i swear to god their QB just throws right to him half the time

(all-madden, matt10's sliders)
Old 02-06-2019, 09:59 PM   #2599
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

I agree with you guys 100%. EA has really ****ed up with this last patch.

EA's philosophy is "If it ain't broke, fix it till it is" They always break something.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 02-07-2019, 12:53 AM   #2600
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
at this point all i want to figure out is why my friend is getting nearly 5 user picks a game with his MLB and how to stop it...

i swear to god their QB just throws right to him half the time

(all-madden, matt10's sliders)
This happens for my safety I made and I play it on all-pro, with Matt10's sliders. Like CPU QB no matter who it is, likes to throw 3-5 picks in my direction every other game or so. I'm in my second season with my safety and It got so unrealistic fast with the latest patch, so I went back Joshc1997's slider for bit till the new update of Matt10's sliders.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked Matt10's sliders, it really Made CPU more challenging and made CFM fun for me.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 02-07-2019 at 01:00 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »