Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2019, 12:07 AM   #2617
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Thanks for your patience guys. My goal is to get these done soon. Had a set back with some really strange decision making by coverage and QB, trying to pinpoint the root cause of these inconsistencies overall. A really strange patch overall.

Your sliders overall play well with a few tweaks. Not that far off. But I do notice some strange animations and inconsistent decision making like you just pointed out. Like on a open WR in the middle of the field 6 yards deep on a 3rd and 2 and a good pocket the QB decided to not throw and run out to his left where he could have ran for many yards as well (Eric Bolen, QB for the Pats, Brady retired lol, he’s a 87 speed QB) instead he stopped and threw across his body to an open WR on the other side of the field where if the WR stood still he would have caught it and had a first down and room for a little after the catch, instead he took like 4 steps into the out-of-bounds and and then dropped the ball. Lmao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-10-2019, 10:05 PM   #2618
Rookie

I find myself on here, a couple times a day refreshing hoping to see a update.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2019, 11:54 PM   #2619
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwrestler11
I find myself on here, a couple times a day refreshing hoping to see a update.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Same lol. I'm waiting for Matt to post the update before I start my next season. I had some of the best games I've had in a long time before the last update so I'm really looking forward to his next update.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:10 AM   #2620
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Just sorting one last animation in coverage, hoping to figure it out tomorrow.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:04 AM   #2621
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
Same lol. I'm waiting for Matt to post the update before I start my next season. I had some of the best games I've had in a long time before the last update so I'm really looking forward to his next update.

it really was playing great. been trying to use it now and i'm just killing teams like 40- nothing.

on another topic, do any of you guys playing franchises notice a horrible free agent problem around year 5? like nobody at rb or wr or cb that are any good. what a bummer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 11:28 AM   #2622
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerner
it really was playing great. been trying to use it now and i'm just killing teams like 40- nothing.

on another topic, do any of you guys playing franchises notice a horrible free agent problem around year 5? like nobody at rb or wr or cb that are any good. what a bummer.

If I could get through year one it would be a celebration! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 02-11-2019, 01:51 PM   #2623
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerner

I had one of the funnest playoff runs before the update. Going on a game winning drive against the saints, Aaron Rodgers tried to rip our heart out again but we kept him out of the endzone with a goal line stand, the superbowl vs the browns that was a nail biter that was one of the best games i've played.
Since the update the CPU offense has been terrible.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:09 PM   #2624
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
I had one of the funnest playoff runs before the update. Going on a game winning drive against the saints, Aaron Rodgers tried to rip our heart out again but we kept him out of the endzone with a goal line stand, the superbowl vs the browns that was a nail biter that was one of the best games i've played.
Since the update the CPU offense has been terrible.
yeah, thats exactly the same for me. hopefully matt can work his magic and save it for us.

in the mean time, the all pro default level isn't playing too bad. better than the current version

Last edited by Yerner; 02-11-2019 at 09:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »