Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2019, 04:08 PM   #2665
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Matt,
First off I want to say thank you for all your hard work on all these slider sets. With that being said this game is just a POS. Year in year out it’s a disappoint, with the last patch being the worst. You’re slider set makes it somewhat better but not enough. First game post your recent slider set on all madden 87 overall team in year 4 of CFM 59-23 falcon cook 322 yards on 25 carries. Second game, cpu robot cop kicks in, cpu wrs caught everything, my defense or lack of was stagnant many times, missed tackles was terrible. My offense couldn’t block, rb couldn’t run, my WRs who are all 83+ had a combined 15 dropped passes lol. So inconsistent not even enjoyable to play this game anymore. Truly disappointing, ea sports needs to get their **** together. Absolutely absurd we all waste our money on this crap year in year out hoping for better results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2019, 04:18 PM   #2666
Banned

Just to clarify, *dalvin cook and my team won 59-23, couldn’t be stopped. Almost like playing on pro, then next week it was like the cpu was unstoppable, but in a bad way. It’s one thing to lose and have an enjoyable game, it’s another to lose by the game str8 cheesing you. 15 drops by wrs, cbs and line backers not moving at all on pass defense. Pretty terrible, surprised I didn’t break this controller of mine.
Old 02-17-2019, 04:26 PM   #2667
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottp0387
Just to clarify, *dalvin cook and my team won 59-23, couldn’t be stopped. Almost like playing on pro, then next week it was like the cpu was unstoppable, but in a bad way. It’s one thing to lose and have an enjoyable game, it’s another to lose by the game str8 cheesing you. 15 drops by wrs, cbs and line backers not moving at all on pass defense. Pretty terrible, surprised I didn’t break this controller of mine.
were you relatively having an ok time before this update?
Old 02-17-2019, 04:47 PM   #2668
Banned

To be honest, it’s been years where I actually had a full decent season of CFM. I’ve tried every slider set by all the top guys that do them year in year out, I’ve still yet to be impressed, and I don’t mean that negatively on any of the slider guys, they’re basically set up for failure cuz just when they figure something out, ea comes out with another update that destroys it.. one of Matt’s slider sets I forgot which one, probably the one before the latest patch was playing pretty good. I made a couple adjustments but it was relatively good. Then ea made that patch made the game unplayable. Now I tried this one and it’s inconsistent at this point. Ima keep trying and tinkering on my end, it just gets frustrating after a while. I come on to enjoy for an hr or two, and it’s just constantly a pain in the ***. EA needs to get their crap together, it’s embarrasing
Old 02-17-2019, 04:50 PM   #2669
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Kudos to you all for still playing and testing out sliders for this game. Don't know how you all continue doing it, this game is an absolute mess.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 02-17-2019, 05:00 PM   #2670
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Kudos to you all for still playing and testing out sliders for this game. Don't know how you all continue doing it, this game is an absolute mess.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
This is my favorite madden ever. No doubt there are still many flaws that need to be addressed though. They really need a complete rebuild, but that is unlikely.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2019, 05:34 PM   #2671
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

There are definitely flaws but I love football so much that I’m willing to take the hit, that is why EA is raking in the money because suckers like me have no other option.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2019, 06:00 PM   #2672
Just started!

EA has really gotten careless and with no competition against them like 2K then they will never do right by the consumer and that sucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »