Old 02-18-2019, 07:55 PM   #2689
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj32
Matt, can you respond to this please? thanks
Offsides must be paired with False-Start. However, lowering RBL should accomplish this as well. If you want high pressure immediately, then lower Roughing the Passer significantly, and raise holding slightly. The OL/DL will disengage faster, but you may have to compensate with raising PBL. Test with variety of PA to determine the best balance.
Old 02-18-2019, 10:17 PM   #2690
Rookie

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Offsides must be paired with False-Start. However, lowering RBL should accomplish this as well. If you want high pressure immediately, then lower Roughing the Passer significantly, and raise holding slightly. The OL/DL will disengage faster, but you may have to compensate with raising PBL. Test with variety of PA to determine the best balance.
thanks I appreciate it, I have false start at 25 only because at the end of long drives, I always got the fatigue glitch where they would have four or five false starts in a row and ruin the game on the final drive.

so I can't raise false start.

I did try lowering roughing the passer by 10 points to 40 and offsides up to 55 and it did help the pass rush... for the other team who got five sacks.

My pass rush only yielded two. It really should have been more because they had a lousy offensive line.

I'm trying to figure out how to at least have both teams with an even pass rush but for some reason my team can't get sacks even though we have the best DL in the league.

I can try lowering their run blocking however I don't want to ruin their run game. As I understand it, raising holding also hurts the run game.

Is there any way to affect only the CPU pass blocking? Is the pass blocking slider really broken?
thanks
Old 02-19-2019, 12:27 AM   #2691
Rookie

sublime55's Arena

OVR: 0

Dang, Matt. I truly appreciate your effort, but I hate to say this game's just flat out broken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2019, 08:46 AM   #2692
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback everyone. So far, nothing really stands out as reporting feedback is inconsistent - which isn't the worst thing in the world. Confirms that there is variety game-to-game, user-to-user.

Only thing I may look into is address CPU RB just being a tad less spin-dominant. Seeing just a tad bit at the LOS or when they could break for a gain versus getting tackled.
Working on this, and so far so good. Much more obvious lanes being hit, and less spinning, more stiff arms/jukes.

https://streamable.com/fm8xs
Old 02-19-2019, 10:38 AM   #2693
Rookie

Quote:
Working on this, and so far so good. Much more obvious lanes being hit, and less spinning, more stiff arms/jukes.

https://streamable.com/fm8xs
Awesome to hear man. Everything else plays great IMO. Just a little more running game for the CPU and we are set. Thanks for all the hard work bro!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2019, 04:45 PM   #2694
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
Yes, tons of drops. Like 10-15 a game. I use his sliders to a T except USER WR catching. I have it at 65 and I feel itís been realistic. Drops here and here from my best WRs and a decent amount from guys with low catch ratings

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
If you are a traits guy then you can check into your wr traits, if they don't have the aggressive catch trait on then they will have a hard time holding on to the ball....plus if the CB has the strip ball trait on then they will also knock the ball out easier also.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:45 PM   #2695
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwrestler11
Awesome to hear man. Everything else plays great IMO. Just a little more running game for the CPU and we are set. Thanks for all the hard work bro!

I tried bumping the CPU run block +3 but it doesn't really seem to help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2019, 05:48 PM   #2696
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
I tried bumping the CPU run block +3 but it doesn't really seem to help
I usually try increments of five.. Hoping Matty has a fix. If he doesn't I'll try adjust and go from there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »