Home

Old 03-01-2019, 02:05 PM   #2761
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

So has anyone made any slider adjustments since the last update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2019, 03:24 PM   #2762
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
So has anyone made any slider adjustments since the last update?

Iíve tried a few. Raised user Pass Coverage to 50 and put CPU QB ACC to 40. But I donít know. I think it needs more to other areas. Itís weird. The CPU offense feels weird. Like theyíre good and play realistically with they. Iíve tried a few games just now with those tweaks. But I feel the pass deflections donít happen as much, for user and cpu. But I need a bigger sample size.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-01-2019, 09:17 PM   #2763
Rookie

I hope this is the last update EA puts out. I'm so tired of getting sliders I'm happy with and then an update messes it up
Old 03-02-2019, 12:26 AM   #2764
Rookie

Iím going live with my NFC championship game at home against fellow wildcard playoff team the Carolina Panthers. 4th quarter 12:42 left Iím down 13-9. I have the ball 1st and 10 on the Carolina 31.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYBLxGSMPybtLO7dOLCeHyA

I may have found a fun good set and itís closer to Mattís V23 than 24. Did 3 games with it testing then beat the Rams, now here I am.

Old 03-02-2019, 12:59 AM   #2765
Rookie

Lol. I dont comment too much on stuff but EA just cant seen to stop ****ing **** up. I've never gone this long hating Madden but I feel I've tried more time adjusting sliders, traits, and profile deletes than actually playing the damn game. And this is nothing bad towards Matt, Armour, JoshC, or the many others I've tried. They are all doing their best. But seriously, when was the last time anyone just plugged and played and had fun? In Play Now I've played couple casual fun games with my son with no real sliders. But once you hit franchise and trying just to relax and forget about the stress of your life, EA Sports has even made that stressful. Sorry had to vent

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2019, 12:59 AM   #2766
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
Iím going live with my NFC championship game at home against fellow wildcard playoff team the Carolina Panthers. 4th quarter 12:42 left Iím down 13-9. I have the ball 1st and 10 on the Carolina 31.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYBLxGSMPybtLO7dOLCeHyA

I may have found a fun good set and itís closer to Mattís V23 than 24. Did 3 games with it testing then beat the Rams, now here I am.

Would you mind posting the art you're using?
Old 03-02-2019, 05:23 AM   #2767
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
Would you mind posting the art you're using?

I used the same as V24 but. I put user pass cov on 50 and CPU pass cov on 50 with CPu int at 15 and user int at 20. Tackling is on 50/40. Put threshold back to 50. User and cpu qb acc at 50/35. Wr watching at 70/40.

It played well. I lost to CAR in a close competitive game. They were 7 points lower than me in rating I think. Or 9. I tested those for 3 games before I played the divisional round and won against a better Rams teams. So I feel it was based off how I played and certain matchups. It felt good.

Side note. I had a horrible draft. And Iím in some cap trouble. At least I re sighed dak for cheap. He wanted almost $20m a year. In the open market I was the highest offer for $13m a year. So hell yeah!! Lol

My RT is my weakest part of the team. 73. Didnít bring back Collins. I cut ties with Crawford and back up QB Tyrod Taylor to save cap. Drafted a back up QB in the fourth round at 72 rating.

Old 03-02-2019, 05:26 AM   #2768
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
I used the same as V24 but. I put user pass cov on 50 and CPU pass cov on 50 with CPu int at 15 and user int at 20. Tackling is on 50/40. Put threshold back to 50. User and cpu qb acc at 50/35. Wr watching at 70/40.

It played well. I lost to CAR in a close competitive game. They were 7 points lower than me in rating I think. Or 9. I tested those for 3 games before I played the divisional round and won against a better Rams teams. So I feel it was based off how I played and certain matchups. It felt good.

Side note. I had a horrible draft. And Iím in some cap trouble. At least I re sighed dak for cheap. He wanted almost $20m a year. In the open market I was the highest offer for $13m a year. So hell yeah!! Lol

My RT is my weakest part of the team. 73. Didnít bring back Collins. I cut ties with Crawford and back up QB Tyrod Taylor to save cap. Drafted a back up QB in the fourth round at 72 rating.

And as well as I didnít bring back Cyprien and starting a 2nd round pick from last season Aaron Tolliver At SS and last years 5th round pick at LOLB. Didnít bring back Gregory.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »