Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2019, 08:53 PM   #2769
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Anyone tried uping the injury slider? I'm not seeing any injuries 3/4 the way through the season
webbjay82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:14 PM   #2770
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
Anyone tried uping the injury slider? I'm not seeing any injuries 3/4 the way through the season


I’ve gotten a few. But nothing more than missing a few plays. I would try 15 then go from there. Sometimes there’s “sweet spots”. Meaning one point could be all the difference.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
BoyyPace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 10:22 PM   #2771
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
I’ve gotten a few. But nothing more than missing a few plays. I would try 15 then go from there. Sometimes there’s “sweet spots”. Meaning one point could be all the difference.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah but with madden you have to be careful, you'll change one slider and it'll affect something that you had no idea was attached to it
webbjay82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2019, 11:03 PM   #2772
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
Yeah but with madden you have to be careful, you'll change one slider and it'll affect something that you had no idea was attached to it


Very true lol


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
BoyyPace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 05:34 AM   #2773
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
Yeah but with madden you have to be careful, you'll change one slider and it'll affect something that you had no idea was attached to it


I feel we should wait till we see what Matt says. He seems to be a little better at dissecting the issues in a much deeper manner. I feel I can make some edits to the set that make it better but another aspect becomes wildly inconsistent.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
BoyyPace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 08:45 AM   #2774
Rookie
 
rowanl's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Cleveland
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

There’s an issue with tackles not being recorded during gameplay. I’m not playing until it’s patched again.
rowanl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 02:09 PM   #2775
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Matt how’s an update coming?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
CaptTats412 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2019, 06:04 PM   #2776
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowanl
There’s an issue with tackles not being recorded during gameplay. I’m not playing until it’s patched again.


Same with sacks.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
BoyyPace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 PM.

Top -