Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2019, 02:55 PM   #2777
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTats412
Matt how’s an update coming?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Matt10 has left the chat

But seriously I'm glad people like matt continue to do slider updates because I've tried doing them myself but I don't have the time and patience for it
webbjay82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:45 PM   #2778
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Posts: 15,095
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTats412
Matt how’s an update coming?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Trying to get tackles sorted along with running. This is a strange one.

Edit: reading the recent patch update, the team is aware of the fall-forward 'glitch', so may not go crazy in trying to fix/adjust for it if the team is going to fix it in the next update(s). Could be in a holding pattern for now. Still going to try my best though. thanks
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!

Last edited by Matt10; 03-04-2019 at 04:48 PM.
Matt10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 05:54 PM   #2779
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Somebody was saying to set coach adjustment tackling to aggressive and it helps a lil with that animation


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
CaptTats412 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:04 PM   #2780
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Matt, Tommycoa suggested to me to raise QB accuracy to 90 so I did. WOW!
No more QBs running sideways or completing less than half there passes. Being able to make smart reads when there being pressured. You need to raise QB accuracy to 90. Its like playing on all madden without the cheese. Plus, QB style needs to be set to balanced or scrambling because there is sack glitch when QB style is set to pocket.
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:51 PM   #2781
Rookie
 
Woad23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

My worry with raising any slider that high is that it makes all of the qbs play too similar. You don’t want a 75 qb playing as well as a 95 qb even if that play is “better”. Are you noticing any of this with 90 accuracy?
Woad23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2019, 10:34 PM   #2782
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
My worry with raising any slider that high is that it makes all of the qbs play too similar. You don’t want a 75 qb playing as well as a 95 qb even if that play is “better”. Are you noticing any of this with 90 accuracy?
You have turn off tight spiral and clutch traits. Only the top three QBs have these traits turned on (Rodgers, Brees, Brady). By turning these traits off the QB is not over powering. I was told that raising accuracy to 90 brings out the traits of the QB and he is right. You also have to turn off tight spiral and clutch unless your QB is over 90. I consider anyone over 90 elite. Give it a try. Contact Tommycoa and he will explain the ins and outs. But it is worth trying. If I am not playing top defence the QB will roast my *** and I love it.
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:24 AM   #2783
Rookie
 
rowanl's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Cleveland
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

You on AM or AP? What version you running? Have you adjusted any other sliders?


Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
You have turn off tight spiral and clutch traits. Only the top three QBs have these traits turned on (Rodgers, Brees, Brady). By turning these traits off the QB is not over powering. I was told that raising accuracy to 90 brings out the traits of the QB and he is right. You also have to turn off tight spiral and clutch unless your QB is over 90. I consider anyone over 90 elite. Give it a try. Contact Tommycoa and he will explain the ins and outs. But it is worth trying. If I am not playing top defence the QB will roast my *** and I love it.
rowanl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 05:57 PM   #2784
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowanl
You on AM or AP? What version you running? Have you adjusted any other sliders?
I am on all pro. I started with armors but no one is one his forum anymore so I searched around and found Tommycoa forum. His sliders are cpu vs. cpu but I used them for Hum vs. Cpu and they work just as good. Contact him and he will walk yu threw everything. You have to put cpu accuracy on 90 because the cpu edits come out at 90. Turn throw away off, tight spiral off, and clutch off. Only turn tight spiral on and clutch on for QBs over 90. Hum accuracy is set to 50 not 90. Sense preesure to ideal and force pass to conservative. Set QB style to either balanced or scrambling. Don't set to pocket because there is a sack glitch and the QB runs in circles. Contact him he will explain everything. This game is awesome now.

Last edited by giants76; 03-05-2019 at 06:00 PM.
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.

Top -