Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2019, 07:35 AM   #2817
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Haven't had a chance to play the update yet, guys, so let me know how the OP set holds up. I won't be able to get on till late tonight. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2019, 07:55 AM   #2818
Rookie

OVR: 0

After three games I think it plays great with these sliders. Only minor concern would be maybe interceptions? Do they seem a little low? Through the three games there has only been one interception with both teams. I started a franchise with the Browns and Baker probably could’ve/should’ve had at least 3 or 4. Bad decisions. Small sample size but I was just looking for feedback what others have noticed.
Old 03-15-2019, 09:32 AM   #2819
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff112001
After three games I think it plays great with these sliders. Only minor concern would be maybe interceptions? Do they seem a little low? Through the three games there has only been one interception with both teams. I started a franchise with the Browns and Baker probably could’ve/should’ve had at least 3 or 4. Bad decisions. Small sample size but I was just looking for feedback what others have noticed.
Yeah, I would say that's an issue. I have played a couple of games against bad QBs and at least 3 or 4 passes should have been intercepted, but my defenders kept dropping the interception.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-15-2019, 01:34 PM   #2820
Rookie

Elphalpha's Arena

How’s the difference in gameplay between all pro and all madden?
Bucks
Old 03-15-2019, 04:08 PM   #2821
Rookie

I actually feel that the number of interceptions is more realistic at 20 — seems as if the animation still happens but they drop it, which is dumb, but over the course of a season and game the number of picks is right. Before, on 35 or whatever, I got way too many picks without even usering
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2019, 08:55 PM   #2822
Rookie

So far I think human qb is to accurate and cpu qb isn't accurate enough....both run games seem to be about a ypc short so I nudged run block up by one
Old 03-15-2019, 09:08 PM   #2823
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbs0128
So far I think human qb is to accurate and cpu qb isn't accurate enough....both run games seem to be about a ypc short so I nudged run block up by one

Running is difficult to judge. Because one things that is a huge variable is that finding the hole. Some guys just run to a spot and hoping the hole opens up. Instead of taking it slow and finding the hole and using the cut and burst animation (left stick then R2 for PS4) or sprint right away and that throws off following blocks. I tested this and put in my back up O Line for a game this morning (didn’t save it obviously, just did it for testing) and I had 21 carries for 82 yards. With Zeke and the Cowboys. So maybe you’re right but I don’t know how you run the way if you mix up the run plays (counters, sweeps, toss crack, split belly, misdirection, blunt dive, inside zone, outside zone, stretch, traps, draws, and more). Also if you’re looking for a hole on a zone run play. The others it’s just running to the spot it’s goes too or the general area and or cutting it in or out if you spot an opening. There’s a lot of variables so I can’t say I know what you mean. I’ve never had issues running the ball. But once in a while even with my starters I had a game with Zeke where I got like 17 carries 45 yards. But also had games where I took off for like 25 carries 180 yards. Running could be difficult to see. Don’t go by stats. Look at the replay of every run play and see how that rated o line blocks. And if they have a high run block rating and run block finesse and run block power and they’re agile but they’re blocking a wrong person that’s the awareness rating. Don’t go by stats to determine the running.

That’s the best advice and insight I can give.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-15-2019, 09:15 PM   #2824
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
Running is difficult to judge. Because one things that is a huge variable is that finding the hole. Some guys just run to a spot and hoping the hole opens up. Instead of taking it slow and finding the hole and using the cut and burst animation (left stick then R2 for PS4) or sprint right away and that throws off following blocks. I tested this and put in my back up O Line for a game this morning (didn’t save it obviously, just did it for testing) and I had 21 carries for 82 yards. With Zeke and the Cowboys. So maybe you’re right but I don’t know how you run the way if you mix up the run plays (counters, sweeps, toss crack, split belly, misdirection, blunt dive, inside zone, outside zone, stretch, traps, draws, and more). Also if you’re looking for a hole on a zone run play. The others it’s just running to the spot it’s goes too or the general area and or cutting it in or out if you spot an opening. There’s a lot of variables so I can’t say I know what you mean. I’ve never had issues running the ball. But once in a while even with my starters I had a game with Zeke where I got like 17 carries 45 yards. But also had games where I took off for like 25 carries 180 yards. Running could be difficult to see. Don’t go by stats. Look at the replay of every run play and see how that rated o line blocks. And if they have a high run block rating and run block finesse and run block power and they’re agile but they’re blocking a wrong person that’s the awareness rating. Don’t go by stats to determine the running.

That’s the best advice and insight I can give.

And also, are you changing sides before a run play, audibling to a inside run or outside run, audibling out of the run or to a run? Are you predictable running it? Are you looking to move to the next level too soon and not following the blockers? Do you sprint too much? (I rarely sprint, when I have open field I do). Are you always trying to juke all the time instead of just making small cuts to little cracks and openings north and south (don’t always run east and west even though you could have space, north and south is the fastest way up the field).

See all that goes into to run plays. Stats don’t determine what you need to do for the run block slider. You have to look at the replays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »