Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2019, 05:01 AM   #2833
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Gaining yards in the run game is definitely tough with this slider set. You really have to be patient and find the hole. The CPU run game feels a little over powered as at least in my experience they often have huge holes to run through and my defenders are just not shedding blocks. I'm willing to deal with that though it's better than the opposite end where the CPU run game is totally inept.

The only issues I'm really having with this set is the user block shedding and then my biggest issue is user drops. I don't know if anyone else is having this same issue but my WRs are dropping an insane amount of passes. I've always felt that user WRs drop to many passes in traffic as any little bit of contact and they usually drop the ball. But since this last patch I'm getting a lot of wide open drops, and my starting WRs and TE have pretty good catch ratings. It's getting to the point where I'm having several games where my QB finishes some games with a completion percentage below 50%.

I think I might bump user catching up slightly, CPU catching is fine they catch most passes even in traffic. I just switched to this slider set somewhat recently and it is easily one of the best slider sets I have played.
Old 03-17-2019, 05:15 AM   #2834
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
Gaining yards in the run game is definitely tough with this slider set. You really have to be patient and find the hole. The CPU run game feels a little over powered as at least in my experience they often have huge holes to run through and my defenders are just not shedding blocks. I'm willing to deal with that though it's better than the opposite end where the CPU run game is totally inept.

The only issues I'm really having with this set is the user block shedding and then my biggest issue is user drops. I don't know if anyone else is having this same issue but my WRs are dropping an insane amount of passes. I've always felt that user WRs drop to many passes in traffic as any little bit of contact and they usually drop the ball. But since this last patch I'm getting a lot of wide open drops, and my starting WRs and TE have pretty good catch ratings. It's getting to the point where I'm having several games where my QB finishes some games with a completion percentage below 50%.

I think I might bump user catching up slightly, CPU catching is fine they catch most passes even in traffic. I just switched to this slider set somewhat recently and it is easily one of the best slider sets I have played.

My last game today I put user catch to 70. It was good. Felt realistic. The drops that happened felt like that would happen in the real life scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-17-2019, 05:30 AM   #2835
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
My last game today I put user catch to 70. It was good. Felt realistic. The drops that happened felt like that would happen in the real life scenario.

70 is a pretty big increase from what this patch has them at. You were still getting some drops at that setting? I don't want my all of my WRs all of a sudden turning in to OBJ or DeAndre Hopkins but I may try 70 if you've tried it and its playing well. I was originally thinking just increasing it by 5 to 47 to start then going up in increments of 5 if needed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2019, 05:35 AM   #2836
Rookie

Quote:
70 is a pretty big increase from what this patch has them at. You were still getting some drops at that setting? I don't want my all of my WRs all of a sudden turning in to OBJ or DeAndre Hopkins but I may try 70 if you've tried it and its playing well. I was originally thinking just increasing it by 5 to 47 to start then going up in increments of 5 if needed.

Going up has little affect. I didn’t see a difference till like around 60. Go up by 5 each test and see where it’s right. I got sick of my 94 catching WR and 88 catching TE dropping several passes a game with little to no contact. Both have catches in traffic 91 and 87 respectively

Old 03-17-2019, 08:47 AM   #2837
Rookie

Quote:

Yep the user block shedding is something that needs tweaked I can barely put pressure and have 1 sack in 4 games and the cpu easily averages 5-6 a game

Old 03-17-2019, 10:26 AM   #2838
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTats412
Yep the user block shedding is something that needs tweaked I can barely put pressure and have 1 sack in 4 games and the cpu easily averages 5-6 a game

Especially against a front 7 like the Bears, they destroyed me in the game against them I played yesterday. The adjustments I'm thinking of making to this slider set is increasing user catching a little bit and decreasing CPU pass blocking by a little bit. I don't want to decrease the CPU pass blocking slider too much though. I was playing with a set that had it set pretty low and I was getting a good amount of pressure but it was causing to many inaccurate throws and balls thrown away out of bounds. I'm going to try and find a number that's a good balance.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:37 AM   #2839
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime55
I just played a game where a sack went unrecorded. McClendon bull rushed to take down Stafford and didn’t receive a sack for it

Yeah, after playing some more games I noticed that sacks are still not being recorded properly. However, I do believe that now it does not happen as often as before.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-17-2019, 10:52 AM   #2840
Rookie

Quote:
Especially against a front 7 like the Bears, they destroyed me in the game against them I played yesterday. The adjustments I'm thinking of making to this slider set is increasing user catching a little bit and decreasing CPU pass blocking by a little bit. I don't want to decrease the CPU pass blocking slider too much though. I was playing with a set that had it set pretty low and I was getting a good amount of pressure but it was causing to many inaccurate throws and balls thrown away out of bounds. I'm going to try and find a number that's a good balance.

You use traits edits or go default roster wise, trying to see if it’s necessary

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »