Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 01:06 PM   #281
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Done finally. I did get sacks sum were blitz n sum were coverage sacks on both sides there were sum minor hiccups here n there line play was on point cpu RBs to much jukes for no good reason I did see 2 plays where the jukes were on point also noticed the half time show skips its self n goes bac to the game. But the coach is still talking stats weird lol 0814181219.jpg0814181219a.jpg0814181220.jpg0814181221.jpg

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 01:13 PM   #282
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNova
Really liking the new sliders so far.

The only issue I am having is db’s Not reacting at all to a thrown pass. The computer throws directly over their head and the dB just stands there.
It happens every now n then I believe that's a glitch a patch should fix that if they aware of it

Old 08-14-2018, 01:41 PM   #283
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNova
Really liking the new sliders so far.

The only issue I am having is db’s Not reacting at all to a thrown pass. The computer throws directly over their head and the dB just stands there.
Could be the reaction slider relative to the penalty values modified yesterday. Will take a look for sure.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:44 PM   #284
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
So I’m trying your sliders out and so far they are heading in the right direction. Only issue I been having is...

CPU wr are holding on to the ball too much, I’m playing the cowboys and their wrs are catching and holding everything over Ramsey and bouye like it’s nothing.

Then the middle of the field is always opened for the cpu. Every time the cpu does a in or out route their wr are constantly opened, especially in man coverage. Sucks it doesn’t work when I’m on offense
This is the balance from earlier, right? We want them to hold onto the ball vs constantly getting jarred hits result in drops. I think something can be done, but again it's a fine balance between drops and non-drops/realistic catches.

I'll look into the middle of the field for the CPU. Another tricky area to get right each time.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:47 PM   #285
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Done finally. I did get sacks sum were blitz n sum were coverage sacks on both sides there were sum minor hiccups here n there line play was on point cpu RBs to much jukes for no good reason I did see 2 plays where the jukes were on point also noticed the half time show skips its self n goes bac to the game. But the coach is still talking stats weird lol Attachment 153682Attachment 153683Attachment 153684Attachment 153685

Pretty good stats overall. Barkley had decent avg, too bad they didn't keep running him more than 8 times.

Overall, the screenshots posted previously are good examples of how the logical running isn't 100% there. As I said in the OP, it's not going to be. It's going to be an improvement, but is by no means a substitute for modifying RB traits. I will take it compared to where it started though.

Looking forward to digging in more today to see what can be done about some areas. Feeling good about Version 6 and what it's provided, and Version 7 will hopefully be a subtle, but positive enhancement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 02:08 PM   #286
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

I just simulated a couple games in my CFM to see what kind of stats I would get compared to my games played. The 9-6 game I had against the Jaguars, compared to the 24-21 game the Jaguars won against me the second time we played (sim). My team outnumbered them on offense just like when I played and Marioata had a horrible completion percentage in the sim which confirms my thoughts about my team's o-line. Best Madden has played in years. I've played more CFM games this weekend than I have in the past 3 years combined. Finally have something to replace NCAA Football '14.
Old 08-14-2018, 02:25 PM   #287
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

I think roughing the kicker being off is going to be a no go at least for me. Game one, first have alone, 3 blocks on FG/Xp's.

After two games, the CPU had 7 blocked FG/XP's and 2 punt blocks.
Old 08-14-2018, 02:35 PM   #288
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
I think roughing the kicker being off is going to be a no go at least for me. Game one, first have alone, 3 blocks on FG/Xp's.

After two games, the CPU had 7 blocked FG/XP's and 2 punt blocks.

Holy cow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »