Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 03-24-2019, 11:41 PM   #2881
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by _j_maine_
Any tips on how to stop the AI offense? Playing KC with the Colts and offense is really smooth and realistic for the most part but on defense I canít do anything to stop them. Score is 47-18. Mahommes is 26/29 for 420 and 5 tds. Since Iím using colts I run a zone defense and itís like heís throwing perfect throws in between zones.
What difficulty are you playing on? Running a zone defense in Madden 19 is risky considering user coverage has suffered throughout the patch updates. Also, not switching up your defense against Mahomes is going to hurt. Are you sending any blitzes, audibles, etc? Only scoring 18 against the Chiefs defense is more of an issue as well...this coming from a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbs0128
I think the pass rush is to strong for the cpu. Other than that. I noticed if I punt, the cpu punts if I score a field goal cpu scores a field goal. Etc etc....it's like a one for one trade of. My 13-2 barely beat a 4-11 but the stats did look pretty realistic
It's strong, but manageable. Nothing has changed for the PBL side in the sliders, but the threshold will let things become less sticky. Just like in football, you have to find outlets with dump offs, or testing the secondary long to keep them honest, etc.

I am not a real believer in the yo-yo scoring. That, to me, is more of a playcall approach. If the CPU is mirroring you, then it may mean you have to call something different. Simply calling a timeout in the middle of their drive can be a big difference in regaining the focus/stamina of your players for example.

Sliders can only go so far, but your gameplanning and playcalling will - and should - be challenged.

Last edited by Matt10; 03-25-2019 at 05:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2019, 06:42 AM   #2882
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi Matt!

Have been using your sliders for a while and loved it!

One thing I have noticed that the QB almost always throws it to the TE. The moment I put a double cover on the TE, it's a sack 9 out of 10 times.

If I don't double him and I don't user cover him, the TE will go for roughly 150-200 RCY per game.

Don't know if you have experienced the same?
Old 03-25-2019, 06:45 AM   #2883
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaosabandar
Hi Matt!

Have been using your sliders for a while and loved it!

One thing I have noticed that the QB almost always throws it to the TE. The moment I put a double cover on the TE, it's a sack 9 out of 10 times.

If I don't double him and I don't user cover him, the TE will go for roughly 150-200 RCY per game.

Don't know if you have experienced the same?
FYI played like 3 seasons on PC with 24 verison. Trying out the 25 version tonight.

Give my feedback next week after i notched up some games.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:06 AM   #2884
Rookie

With the high threshold are you having any luck with go routes against man coverage? My experience in the past is that when the threshold gets past a certain point the defender will stick to the receiver on a go route.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:21 AM   #2885
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Awesome work once again, Matt! I haven't played much since the falling forward drama, so I am very excited to plug these in and give them a go! Thanks for all your hard work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2019, 11:51 AM   #2886
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Try the version 25 just now, great work, bro! Keep working! Would be appreciated for your hard work.
Old 03-25-2019, 03:22 PM   #2887
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
With the high threshold are you having any luck with go routes against man coverage? My experience in the past is that when the threshold gets past a certain point the defender will stick to the receiver on a go route.
Yeah, it's quite nice because the DB puts up a fight a lot as well. It's all about finding mismatches too though.

This was a throw and hope kind of play, and somehow managed to get enough past Jenkins so Westbrook could have a chance.

Unfortunately, I audibled on our last drive of the game, and made a poor read into double coverage - and Jenkins picks it off in the endzone. Loved seeing the arms getting tangled as well.

Last edited by Matt10; 03-25-2019 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:22 PM   #2888
Rookie

Great job on the new version only issue is Big Ben and mayfield had 3 picks a piece

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »