Home

Old 03-25-2019, 07:26 PM   #2889
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I've only had the time to get one game in with the new sliders, but so far I like what I'm seeing. I got a good game in, a defensive battle vs the Colts that we held on to win 18-16. It seems like a nice balanced set, the only thing that worries me a bit is how high the speed threshold is. I'm worried it will take away the the ability to stretch the field with a fast WR. I'm going to give it a few more games though and see how it goes because overall it seemed to be playing great.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:37 PM   #2890
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

In the middle of my first game with the new sliders...and just saw my first offensive pass interference since I've had the game...
Old 03-25-2019, 09:15 PM   #2891
Rookie

OVR: 0

I had to problem stretching the field, on one play I had Cooper blow right by the cb for a 60 yrd td
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2019, 12:20 AM   #2892
Rookie

In 5 games, my QB has been sacked 28 times. Almost all of them the de from either side, sliding right by my 86 overall rt. He has given up 14 of the 28. I tried dumping but any pass that requires more than 3 seconds to develop is almost an instant sack.

Meanwhile, my DL cant get a sack to save their lives. Even with the updated cpu pass block, all 5 of my sacks came from blitzing lbers or cbs.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:20 AM   #2893
Rookie

Was able to get a half of play in last night. So far so good, definitely getting pressured by the CPU when I drop back but most of the time it is either off of a blitz or a PA rollout where the DE autosheds (unfortunately I doubt there's much sliders will do to fix that.) Got a couple of sacks so far, one came from the pocket collapsing pretty quickly and the other was just a coverage sack, would've had a couple more but kyler Murry can run and he got away from me.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:41 PM   #2894
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming user game Version 25 All-Madden AFC Championship Browns vs Desperados http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 03-26-2019, 01:06 PM   #2895
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLightning3
Streaming user game Version 25 All-Madden AFC Championship Browns vs Desperados http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Enjoyed watching it for a bit. Thought this was a pretty cool catch attempt animation that I hadn't seen for a while:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2019, 01:18 PM   #2896
Rookie

Got another half in still using the same teams, I did see my WR run away from someone on a go route so that was awesome, Dak overthrew him which is believable lol. My passrush struggled and Nate solder was stone walling DLaw the whole time. Hopefully will be able to get a full game in tonight to test.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »