Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 03-29-2019, 05:05 PM   #2913
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
Is anyone seeing a run game from the CPU? So far I've completely shut down the CPU run game and getting a lot of tackles for a lost.

Same here lol. I think run blocking for both needs to be raised. The higher threshold is making the O line block the wrong guys or stare at someone and not block them lol. I have a good D and Iím good at playing D, but in 3 games to give up less than 1.5 yards a carry is too much lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-29-2019, 05:06 PM   #2914
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
Same here lol. I think run blocking for both needs to be raised. The higher threshold is making the O line block the wrong guys or stare at someone and not block them lol. I have a good D and Iím good at playing D, but in 3 games to give up less than 1.5 yards a carry is too much lol.

Too much as in too good lol.

Old 03-29-2019, 05:07 PM   #2915
Rookie

Quote:

Yep thats what I'm seeing. My run game is ok, might bump it up just a bit to see how it does
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2019, 05:17 PM   #2916
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
Yep thats what I'm seeing. My run game is ok, might bump it up just a bit to see how it does

Itís not every play. But with my O line ratings and their run block ratings and they all have 75+ awareness and 3 with 85+ so thereís no way I get the hand off and 3 of my guys are not blocking someone or run off and not block the guy theyíre supposed to. I tried everything, hesitating, running slow, sprinting right away. And they donít block right. Iíve tried switching sides and audibling out or in to a run and on most plays itís like they donít want to block. Iím 3 games with running and I just looked at it so I can tell you... 72 carries 201 yards. And each game I had like one carry over 20. One game I had 26 total carries among my HBs and got 78 yards. Including one TD run with Zeke for 36 yards. The rest were all 3 or less. Iíve watched the repays after every run. And theyíre not blocking right. Sometimes they push the guy and run away and go double team a guy blocked on the far side. Itís weird. I donít know what it is.

Old 03-29-2019, 09:00 PM   #2917
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

No issues with the run game that I've seen to warrant the change. If you go too high, you get the OL trying to get second level immediately. In addition, you get too much patty-cake and no release. Stats are fine, I've seen all kinds. Esco played a game the other day where the CPU RB had 66 yards on 17 carries, and he had total about 120 on 17, which included a mobile QB.
Old 03-29-2019, 09:54 PM   #2918
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
No issues with the run game that I've seen to warrant the change. If you go too high, you get the OL trying to get second level immediately. In addition, you get too much patty-cake and no release. Stats are fine, I've seen all kinds. Esco played a game the other day where the CPU RB had 66 yards on 17 carries, and he had total about 120 on 17, which included a mobile QB.

Thatís crazy in my games thereís no run. I donít know maybe it was just 3 games and I need to play more? Itís weird. Could special teams sliders have to do with it? I have mine different than yours.

Old 03-30-2019, 01:48 AM   #2919
Rookie

I stand corrected lol. Just played 2 games. Zeke 41 carries 207 yards and Drake 8 carries 31 yards. Lol the CPU had a total of 25 carries for 94 yards. Guess it took a few games for the sliders to ďsettleĒ in lol. 🤷🏼*♂️

Old 03-30-2019, 01:50 AM   #2920
Rookie

Quote:
I stand corrected lol. Just played 2 games. Zeke 41 carries 207 yards and Drake 8 carries 31 yards. Lol the CPU had a total of 25 carries for 94 yards. Guess it took a few games for the sliders to ďsettleĒ in lol. 🤷🏼*♂️

In the last game the CPU had that. The first game they had 21 carries 81 yards. So it seemed good. Very good experience all around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »