Home

Old 04-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #2945
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTats412
I use tfg overhaul roster and only edits I make are high motor is turned off and leave clutch on for anybody over 90 and turn off throw tight spiral for 89 and under

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Are you seeing a difference with the trait edits? Been thinking about doing the same.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2019, 04:16 PM   #2946
Just started!

I use Matt10's sliders on All-Pro.

I am in Year 2026 now in CFM. I started an Owner-Draft CFM franchise against CPUs. I Slow-Sim each game (I let game run in background while I'm at work) to avoid the random good team losing to bad team and let each player do its thing. Some crazy stats come out of this:

Carl Lawson RE 30 sacks per year for 5 years. He's 29 now and is all-time sacks leader.

Lamar Jackson is a beast! He wins MVP/Superbowl for multiple years now.

The running game plays much better with these. Usually RBs get 80-120 yards per game.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:21 PM   #2947
MVP

OVR: 6

Matt, I used your pass cover and pass reaction sliders on my all time roster slider set for cpu/cpu. Amazing stuff, man. Big shoutout for this. These sliders changed drastically since the last patch. Not sure what changed. Was pulling my hair out, then came to your thread. It was a bingo.

With the all-time set, i knocked down most of the dbs and lbs catching and jumping skills way down from where it’s at, and im able to use 45 INT.

45 INT slider seems to be like the brain of the defense, much like using 90 QB acc. I see more shifts and such when it’s at 45. Just better overall play out of the defense, but they’re not brickwalls.

Wish there wasn’t too many picks with it at 50. Really love the defensive playcalling when at 50, but it’s too OP, even with these edits.

Great find!!!

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-09-2019, 05:29 PM   #2948
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Matt, I used your pass cover and pass reaction sliders on my all time roster slider set for cpu/cpu. Amazing stuff, man. Big shoutout for this. These sliders changed drastically since the last patch. Not sure what changed. Was pulling my hair out, then came to your thread. It was a bingo.

With the all-time set, i knocked down most of the dbs and lbs catching and jumping skills way down from where itís at, and im able to use 45 INT.

45 INT slider seems to be like the brain of the defense, much like using 90 QB acc. I see more shifts and such when itís at 45. Just better overall play out of the defense, but theyíre not brickwalls.

Wish there wasnít too many picks with it at 50. Really love the defensive playcalling when at 50, but itís too OP, even with these edits.

Great find!!!
Just wondering on average how many picks do you get per game?

Iím at the point that my defense has 9Ė10 sacks per game, but i dont see any rushed throws which leads to sacks in the end.

I might consider increasing INT and QB A to force the CPU to throw it.
Old 04-09-2019, 05:37 PM   #2949
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaosabandar
Just wondering on average how many picks do you get per game?

Iím at the point that my defense has 9Ė10 sacks per game, but i dont see any rushed throws which leads to sacks in the end.

I might consider increasing INT and QB A to force the CPU to throw it.
All testing is done with highly modified all time rosters. Would be scared to say. But 35 is the highest i go with INTs on current rosters. Jump and catch ratings for back-7 players are too high.

90 qb acc definitely helps with tons of aspects in cpu/cpu. Gets better pass trajectories. Only bad pass trajectories i see are on Hail Mary plays. Everywhere else itís way improved. Still not what iíd Like it to be at times, but itís way better.

Some have tried 90 qb acc with user/cpu and had high success. Canít remember their names. Been quite a few. Also not sure how qb acc would do on all madden. My cpu/cpu stuff is done on Pro skill level. But iíve Stop watched snap to pass and it nails all the qbs right near the money. Weíre talking milliseconds of differences with no qb edits. This snap to pass thing is like the wheel that makes the game go round.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-10-2019, 02:47 AM   #2950
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
All testing is done with highly modified all time rosters. Would be scared to say. But 35 is the highest i go with INTs on current rosters. Jump and catch ratings for back-7 players are too high.

90 qb acc definitely helps with tons of aspects in cpu/cpu. Gets better pass trajectories. Only bad pass trajectories i see are on Hail Mary plays. Everywhere else it’s way improved. Still not what i’d Like it to be at times, but it’s way better.

Some have tried 90 qb acc with user/cpu and had high success. Can’t remember their names. Been quite a few. Also not sure how qb acc would do on all madden. My cpu/cpu stuff is done on Pro skill level. But i’ve Stop watched snap to pass and it nails all the qbs right near the money. We’re talking milliseconds of differences with no qb edits. This snap to pass thing is like the wheel that makes the game go round.
Thanks! Man really, guys like you and Matt10 are the real heroes of Madden.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:53 PM   #2951
Pro

Lordofthething's Arena

OVR: 9

Anyone increase the injury slider with good results, hardly any injuries at 13...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2019, 06:55 PM   #2952
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofthething
Anyone increase the injury slider with good results, hardly any injuries at 13...
a guy tested this a while back, can’t recall his name to give him credit, but he found 35 to give the right mix. that’s what im using now. i think matt got 13 from me way early in release.

hope you doesn’t mind my suggestion, Matt. Just trying to pay it forward with the pass cover and reaction sliders.

****edit.
Credit for 35 injury goes to jr4141986

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 04-11-2019 at 07:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »