Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2019, 06:35 PM   #2969
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camuko
My problem is i like to play fast no highlights and using coach suggestions so my plays are fast it takes from clock like 5 to 10 sec and i dont know if is should be played like that or slower when time take like 20 seconds from clock.
That's the exact same way I play dude. Here's the thing:

If you get used to not skipping anything, it flows the clock perfect for that.

I am the exact same way. And after the off/def intros, there is little to skip anyways.

The cpu snaps around 22-28, so long as you watch their cadence, the play count is fine.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-29-2019, 06:36 PM   #2970
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

*match

Old 04-29-2019, 06:43 PM   #2971
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Also, and mist importantly to me anyways, I was struggling considerably trying to defend the pass. I wanted to tone that down just a touch but I didn't want to mess with any of his slider OP in order to do it.

Instead, I've used a couple alternative adjustments me and my crew have learned/been taught over the years, and they applied beautifully.

After spending 85% of my spare time working on our own theory, we've never quite locked anything down this entire cycle (partly because we are so snooty about sh!*t).

I love the games I've played last night/today, in part because Matt's theory is so completely different than ours, it kinda helps me to not think about the set up after every play, and just play.

Kudos Matt, these are great. Crossing my fingers my boy Trojan man likes them as much as I do. Because we can be terrible influences on one another if we don't see the same things ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2019, 06:54 PM   #2972
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Also, and mist importantly to me anyways, I was struggling considerably trying to defend the pass. I wanted to tone that down just a touch but I didn't want to mess with any of his slider OP in order to do it.

Instead, I've used a couple alternative adjustments me and my crew have learned/been taught over the years, and they applied beautifully.

After spending 85% of my spare time working on our own theory, we've never quite locked anything down this entire cycle (partly because we are so snooty about sh!*t).

I love the games I've played last night/today, in part because Matt's theory is so completely different than ours, it kinda helps me to not think about the set up after every play, and just play.

Kudos Matt, these are great. Crossing my fingers my boy Trojan man likes them as much as I do. Because we can be terrible influences on one another if we don't see the same things ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

I use Matt’s sliders with only user WR catch up a little and special teams default with 15 minute quarters and 13 second acceleration clock. And I get great games. Just beat the Panthers in the NFC title game 16-13. I had 308 total offense yards they had 265. It was a great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-29-2019, 08:07 PM   #2973
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
I use Matt’s sliders with only user WR catch up a little and special teams default with 15 minute quarters and 13 second acceleration clock. And I get great games. Just beat the Panthers in the NFC title game 16-13. I had 308 total offense yards they had 265. It was a great game.

Awesome

Old 04-29-2019, 08:08 PM   #2974
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

These are potentially game saver for me. I have no idea how he got to where he got with this combination, and I don't think I want to know.

But it's the best hum/cpu pass blocking I've seen yet

Old 04-29-2019, 08:09 PM   #2975
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

And yeah, 15/15 is what we always try to tune to

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2019, 10:07 PM   #2976
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
And yeah, 15/15 is what we always try to tune to

The sliders are great man. I never would have thought 70 threshold would be the answer. You can still get separation as well as good coverage. It’s nuts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »