Home

Old 06-04-2019, 09:09 AM   #3001
Just started!

simcal88's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Is it possible to play this set of sliders with 10-minute quarters and 20 sec. accelerated clock?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2019, 01:34 AM   #3002
Rookie

k_reem33's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcal88
Is it possible to play this set of sliders with 10-minute quarters and 20 sec. accelerated clock?
That's what me and my friends are playing with in our CFM. We get realistic stats. Nothing too crazy

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
NBA Live 18
Madden NFL 18
NBA 2K18
FIFA 17
NCAA Football 14
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
MLB The Show 18
Battlefield 1
Call of Duty WWII
Old 06-05-2019, 09:47 AM   #3003
Just started!

simcal88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_reem33
That's what me and my friends are playing with in our CFM. We get realistic stats. Nothing too crazy

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply!
Actually I have been trying this myself too and it works really well, the only thing is instead of 20 sec accelarated clock I set it on 25.
Stats are really good!
Old 06-06-2019, 11:56 PM   #3004
Rookie

some tips with those sliders? I start a Franchise with Buffallo Bills...if I use All Pro, after 4 matches 4-0, CPU defense is nice but offense its bad, only FGs.
If I use All Madden..0-7 in this moment...so frustrating. All CPU Dbs are elite, incredible interceptions (i have to trade for these players to use as wrs...), my Qb fail a lot of easy passes, WRs make a lot of stupid drops, and sometimes i need to tackle the CPU RB four or five times to stop it....
CPU offense is "bigplayland"...
Old 06-07-2019, 03:34 PM   #3005
Rookie

I give up, this game is unplayable in All Madden, i return to Madden 18.
I pick Philadelphia to see if is a problem of the team...the result...the same. I don't feel differences playing Philadelphia (with 91 of overall) or play with Buffalo (73 of overall). My WR cant gain separation in any moment, all are receptions with impact. You cant gain yards after catch because a db are always here. If Philly TE and WR dont drop like Buffalo's is because are better players.The DL of Philadelphia have the same impact in running and passing CPU game that Buffalo DL...no impact. They can run and the QB can smoke a cigarette after decide WR to make the pass. DL are dancing with the OL of the CPU.

Thanks for the effort
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2019, 12:33 AM   #3006
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
I give up, this game is unplayable in All Madden, i return to Madden 18.
I pick Philadelphia to see if is a problem of the team...the result...the same. I don't feel differences playing Philadelphia (with 91 of overall) or play with Buffalo (73 of overall). My WR cant gain separation in any moment, all are receptions with impact. You cant gain yards after catch because a db are always here. If Philly TE and WR dont drop like Buffalo's is because are better players.The DL of Philadelphia have the same impact in running and passing CPU game that Buffalo DL...no impact. They can run and the QB can smoke a cigarette after decide WR to make the pass. DL are dancing with the OL of the CPU.

Thanks for the effort

Note: after made a lot of test, I changed the Player Threshold to 62 and the set its completely different now. Difficult but not imposible. I change CPU Fumble to 40 and User catch to 50 too.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:50 AM   #3007
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
Note: after made a lot of test, I changed the Player Threshold to 62 and the set its completely different now. Difficult but not imposible. I change CPU Fumble to 40 and User catch to 50 too.
There you go. Remember, all sliders are just a base. Adjust as you see fit. Not everyone wears the same shoe size. If you see a problem with something, adjust it. Glad you found your slider values.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:46 PM   #3008
Rookie

Is it possible to use these with 15 min quarters and 15 second runoff?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »