Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 10:39 PM   #329
Rookie

cwilson250733's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Not sure about QB accuracy I just played Teddy Bridge over troubled waters and josh Rosen and teddy went 27-29 457yds 5tds 0 ints.
Rosen was 31-33 501yds 4tds 0 ints

First game I can understand with Brady going 33-37 398yds 4tds 0ints but the other 2 I cant accept so I put cpu acc at 0 and then played against the jets and bills again and...

Teddy 33-35 401yds 4tds 0ints
Rosen 37-39 517yds 5tds 0ints

I’m using the Saints and I know their secondary isn’t that bad and I was using a mix of man and zone and guys was wide open. But at 0 cpu acc it’s shouldnt be happening period. Anyone else having the same issues?
Old 08-14-2018, 10:42 PM   #330
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Wats up bro hope u come out wit a live stream I truly enjoy your videos n findings thx to you I started using MaTT10s sliders salute

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks for the kind words. I am planning to stream after Matt is finished posting version 7. I will get version 7 loaded up and will let everyone know when I go live.

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 08-14-2018, 10:54 PM   #331
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
Thanks for the kind words. I am planning to stream after Matt is finished posting version 7. I will get version 7 loaded up and will let everyone know when I go live.
Awesome did u get a chance to chk out my V6 pics n stats a few pages bac ? I modified player speed parity frm zero to 20 plus whatever I edited for test reason I'm hoping EA can patch all that up soon

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 11:02 PM   #332
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Awesome did u get a chance to chk out my V6 pics n stats a few pages bac ? I modified player speed parity frm zero to 20 plus whatever I edited for test reason I'm hoping EA can patch all that up soon

I did. Although, I don't think I noticed which team you controlled?

Old 08-14-2018, 11:05 PM   #333
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
I did. Although, I don't think I noticed which team you controlled?
The losing team lol GiANTS both teams overall 76 preseason game

Old 08-14-2018, 11:06 PM   #334
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

⏭ Slider Update Log

8/14/18: Version 7 is what I call the clean up version. It is where I go in and test some values to ensure they are still on point. Basically a QC if you will. I've reviewed feedback as well, so this version should address some areas regarding:

- QB pressure
- Defender reaction to ball in the air
- Penalties

Here are the adjustments

Defensive Ball Hawk: from On to Off
• Realized that this was causing the players not to react to the ball in time. For some reason it only reacts when you switch and attempt a swat or another input. Safe to say to keep these helpers off.

Pass Blocking: from 48/49 to 45/44
• Dropped the CPU's a bit more this time to get more pressure on the QB. Should force passes, but also bring in some dynamic play. Allows the user controlled DL to also get some penetration.

Pass Defense Reaction Time: from 42/42 to 52/52
• Raising this one a bit more as the reactions were still slow even with turning off the ball hawk. Deflections and attempts at breaking up plays should take priority over just big hits now.

FG Accuracy: from 49/49 to 50/50
• Have done a number on this one, and it's safe to say it needs to be at 50. Super sensitive slider. Kickers were missing badly on occasion, they'd be cut from semi-pro, let alone NFL.

False Start: from 20 to 40
• In year's past False start and offsides would be equal, but recent testing suggests that the OL needs advantage for once, so we are going to raise this value past the offsides of 20. Should also allow penalties to be called for both offsides and false starts.

Kick Catch Interference: from On to Off
• This is the penalty value that controls behavior of the defense by misdirections, PA passes, etc. Found that with it on, and combination of the other penalty sliders, the defenders were not staying in tune with who they were marking, which is why some users would see the occasional stop then run towards the LOS instead of staying with the man.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:18 PM   #335
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Slider Update Log

8/14/18: Version 7 is what I call the clean up version. It is where I go in and test some values to ensure they are still on point. Basically a QC if you will. I've reviewed feedback as well, so this version should address some areas regarding:

- QB pressure

- Defender reaction to ball in the air

- Penalties

Here are the adjustments

Defensive Ball Hawk: from On to Off

• Realized that this was causing the players not to react to the ball in time. For some reason it only reacts when you switch and attempt a swat or another input. Safe to say to keep these helpers off.

Pass Blocking: from 48/49 to 45/44

• Dropped the CPU's a bit more this time to get more pressure on the QB. Should force passes, but also bring in some dynamic play. Allows the user controlled DL to also get some penetration.

Pass Defense Reaction Time: from 42/42 to 52/52

• Raising this one a bit more as the reactions were still slow even with turning off the ball hawk. Deflections and attempts at breaking up plays should take priority over just big hits now.

FG Accuracy: from 49/49 to 50/50

• Have done a number on this one, and it's safe to say it needs to be at 50. Super sensitive slider. Kickers were missing badly on occasion, they'd be cut from semi-pro, let alone NFL.

False Start: from 20 to 40

• In year's past False start and offsides would be equal, but recent testing suggests that the OL needs advantage for once, so we are going to raise this value past the offsides of 20. Should also allow penalties to be called for both offsides and false starts.

Kick Catch Interference: from On to Off

• This is the penalty value that controls behavior of the defense by misdirections, PA passes, etc. Found that with it on, and combination of the other penalty sliders, the defenders were not staying in tune with who they were marking, which is why some users would see the occasional stop then run towards the LOS instead of staying with the man.

I’ll be starting my franchise tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 11:22 PM   #336
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Going live now with Version 7!
https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »