Home

Old 08-15-2018, 05:08 PM   #353
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

Hey man, thanks for testing.

Good averages there, so that tells me they weren't just juking and spinning constantly I'd hope. As I said above, it's definitely one of those things high on the list. It's just at a point where other areas had to be addressed first. Sacking Rodgers 3 times, do you recall what kind of sacks? Coverage or did he run into the DL?
Off the top of my head, all coverage sacks. One came early in the game (fumble), another mid, and the last (fumble) was during make or break four verts time to make a come back. Although the last one was kinda strange, because he basically backed up like 20 yards before I got to him. But that's not a slider thing. Along with the sacks, I got good pressure on him as well a number of times for him to make a pressured off-target throw.

And as an FYI to that, I rarely control the D-line. Usually play a safety, a lot of the time just holding down the defensive auto-help button. I like to let the ratings take over as much as possible on user defense without me having much of a hand in it.

Last edited by Von Dozier; 08-15-2018 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:13 PM   #354
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
I'm going to lower USER QB accuracy a bit next game. The reason my percentages are so high is because I'm pretty much never off the mark with passes. I should be having a few too long, short, low, high etc throughout the course of a game. I noticed Dak is off the mark going deep in practice, I rarely go deep in game.

I may adjust fatigue as well. Does lowering it mean they get less fatigued? It seems to play a big role in broken tackles in the 2nd half.

I personally have mine at 45 on all pro

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-15-2018, 06:35 PM   #355
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
I'm going to lower USER QB accuracy a bit next game. The reason my percentages are so high is because I'm pretty much never off the mark with passes. I should be having a few too long, short, low, high etc throughout the course of a game. I noticed Dak is off the mark going deep in practice, I rarely go deep in game.

I may adjust fatigue as well. Does lowering it mean they get less fatigued? It seems to play a big role in broken tackles in the 2nd half.
Fatigue will be going up in the next version. Should balance everything out. With the exception of the CPU RB. That is still being looked into of course.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 06:44 PM   #356
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Some thoughts on version 7 after my game against the Lions. I lost 34-10, but should have been 27-10, as the CPU returned an onside kick for a touchdown on me. I am playing on the all-madden slider set.

Passing: The human passing is right where it should be, in my opinion. Darnold was 17-30 for 164 yards with 2 INT and a touchdown. One of the INT was a bad read, one was bad accuracy, which is nice to see. However, the CPU passing is still way overpowered, in my findings. Stafford was 21-26 with 300 yards. Need to find a balance here, if possible. One of my biggest gripes so far.

Rushing: Rushing was horrible for both sides of the ball. Other than Theo Riddick breaking off a huge run because of poor tackling, everything else was 2 yards and a tackle. Virtually no running game to be found of, either side

Offensive/Defensive line play: I loved the offensive and Dline play, on pass plays. The Jets have a horrible offensive lines, and the game played that way. I was sacked 5 times, and only one was a coverage sacked. I also brough pressure with some blitzes on the Lions, and recorded some sacks. Very nice job here.

Pass defense: CPU pass defense is perfect. They give holes, but you have to hit them at the exact right time, or it will be an imcompletiton or pick, just like it should be. Excellent job. However, my other big gripe is with human AI zone coverage. The CPU is hitting the curl routes, and underneath running back dump offs almost every time with no contention at all. The middle of the field is left wide open when running cover flats, so hard to stop the CPU, which is one of the main issues with the high competition %.

Tackling: Quite a few broken tackles. Wonder what bringing the slider up a few spots would do? Thoughts?

Special teams: Punting maybe a little strong? Also, I was playing in a dome, but the CPU left a 57 yard kick short. Was nice to see. I think kick power is perfect.

I love the work man.

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 08-15-2018, 06:51 PM   #357
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by milldaddy35
Some thoughts on version 7 after my game against the Lions. I lost 34-10, but should have been 27-10, as the CPU returned an onside kick for a touchdown on me. I am playing on the all-madden slider set.

Passing: The human passing is right where it should be, in my opinion. Darnold was 17-30 for 164 yards with 2 INT and a touchdown. One of the INT was a bad read, one was bad accuracy, which is nice to see. However, the CPU passing is still way overpowered, in my findings. Stafford was 21-26 with 300 yards. Need to find a balance here, if possible. One of my biggest gripes so far.

Rushing: Rushing was horrible for both sides of the ball. Other than Theo Riddick breaking off a huge run because of poor tackling, everything else was 2 yards and a tackle. Virtually no running game to be found of, either side

Offensive/Defensive line play: I loved the offensive and Dline play, on pass plays. The Jets have a horrible offensive lines, and the game played that way. I was sacked 5 times, and only one was a coverage sacked. I also brough pressure with some blitzes on the Lions, and recorded some sacks. Very nice job here.

Pass defense: CPU pass defense is perfect. They give holes, but you have to hit them at the exact right time, or it will be an imcompletiton or pick, just like it should be. Excellent job. However, my other big gripe is with human AI zone coverage. The CPU is hitting the curl routes, and underneath running back dump offs almost every time with no contention at all. The middle of the field is left wide open when running cover flats, so hard to stop the CPU, which is one of the main issues with the high competition %.

Tackling: Quite a few broken tackles. Wonder what bringing the slider up a few spots would do? Thoughts?

Special teams: Punting maybe a little strong? Also, I was playing in a dome, but the CPU left a 57 yard kick short. Was nice to see. I think kick power is perfect.

I love the work man.
I use these sliders with the traits fix and RB edits and I also used TrojanMans idea of having CPU accuracy at 7 and I have been getting good results
Old 08-15-2018, 07:05 PM   #358
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I use these sliders with the traits fix and RB edits and I also used TrojanMans idea of having CPU accuracy at 7 and I have been getting good results
I heard some bad things about qb accuracy at 7 though. Like they donít pass as much or they are too conservative and hold on to the ball too long
Old 08-15-2018, 07:12 PM   #359
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
I heard some bad things about qb accuracy at 7 though. Like they don’t pass as much or they are too conservative and hold on to the ball too long
Thats definitely not true at all. Like 4 yrs ago it made them dink & donk, but not anymore. I only can speak for All Madden level though. Normally when QBs hold onto the ball to long is when peoples coverage & reaction sliders are way to high and you get like a pocket passer back there with bad traits assigned.

Last edited by Milticket; 08-15-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:20 PM   #360
Rookie

Is it worth buying?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »