Home

Old 08-15-2018, 11:46 PM   #377
Rookie

rowanl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I appreciate you doing 8 versions of sliders.

One thing I noticed in my CFM. The sliders are usually more affective during my second game. So when V7 came out, the 1st game had barely any difference. However the next game was completely different.

Just an observation.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:47 PM   #378
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
As much as I appreciate that, it's not really sliders related. It's re-rating rosters, in particular traits. Version 6 isn't version 6 without the threshold at zero either, that is why the values are there to compensate the base of zero threshold.

I am all about getting the game playing right, and re-rates definitely help that, it's been proven throughout history of Madden and NCAA. However, it's not a solution for everyone.

I honestly don't think I'm far off the mark here. Feedback is good, but I know it's skewed and rare that I get exact values being tested, however I can determine which results were a product of which values to the sliders.

I know some may be getting impatient, which is fine, but this is part of the process. I'm just as impatient though. Afterall, I've updated 8 different versions in the span of less than a week.
I hear you I'm just giving you my feed bac to wat I'm witnessing I salute you n everyone working hard to make this game feel like a Sunday afternoon game we hav a strong community thats striving for that perfect set so we can hav the AWESOMENeSs of wat we see on TV lazy devs half A$$ing it ain't rite n we the consumers suffer n hav to wait n see if a patch will fix it or break it even more n I feel for everyone trying we shouldn't hav to be goin through this remember the old days cartridge games QC was much better then NBA live 94 omg classic NHL 95 Genesis triple play baseball man what happen I salute everyone

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-15-2018, 11:51 PM   #379
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

So trying the new version of sliders...welp the game was going good a bit that I was playing except the wr had sticky fingers and were catching everything.

So I was fighting through that but up until a 88 speed rb was out running my whole defense, when I have secondary players in the 90 speed range. So idk was kinda annoyed being my rb canít out run their guys but a 88 speed rb can out run my whole defense
Old 08-15-2018, 11:57 PM   #380
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

2nd pre-season game in the books

This time I played a much better team in Green Bay.

The CPU had a respectable running game with the 1's in the first half. Ty Montgomery had 40 yards on 11 carries, which is 3.6 ypc for those keeping track.

On the flip side, this is the first time (EVER) in Madden 19 where I was getting stone walled in the running game (against their 1's) My running back only had 41 yards on 16 carries. But once the 2's and 3's came into the game. The holes were like Moses parting the red sea.

WR/DB animations continue to be top notch and impress me. I always let the CPU pick the play for me, don't hot route, to give the CPU AI a better chance of stopping me.

I had three sacks this game, two of them being coverage sacks, and another one being where my LB just split through the TE/RB to get to Rogers

I felt like I had a lot more pressure this game, and didn't have all day to throw like I did against Tennessee. Still, it was definitely more time to throw versus default All-Pro sliders. I'm not complaining though, since my OL is pretty solid and should play like that.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:59 PM   #381
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

I have been playing lately with the speed threshold at 20..would you recommend lowering it to 0? I had just seen people saying a way for the CPU to cover the middle of the field better was raising it to 20, which has worked for the CPU, but not for me.

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 12:38 AM   #382
Pro

Its even worst than I thought thats the cpu last preseason game for the giants <- me n this is on all pro V6 0816180033.jpg

Old 08-16-2018, 12:40 AM   #383
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowanl
I appreciate you doing 8 versions of sliders.

One thing I noticed in my CFM. The sliders are usually more affective during my second game. So when V7 came out, the 1st game had barely any difference. However the next game was completely different.

Just an observation.
I wonder if when you update the sliders, is it better when loading into your CFM to do it from the Load option rather than the Continue option. Where Load would give you a fresh load in?

Or I'm just over thinking it because ...it's Madden and why wouldn't they have screwy stuff like that?
Old 08-16-2018, 12:46 AM   #384
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
I wonder if when you update the sliders, is it better when loading into your CFM to do it from the Load option rather than the Continue option. Where Load would give you a fresh load in?

Or I'm just over thinking it because ...it's Madden and why wouldn't they have screwy stuff like that?
Its known to play 4 to 5 games ? Bill parcels superstition

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »