Home

Old 08-16-2018, 12:03 PM   #393
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Can somebody explain to me please why Speed parity at 20 would help covering the middle of the field? Also I have no issue with the cpu running so would I be okay to bump holding back up to 50? Making sure Iím not skewing anything

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-16-2018, 12:45 PM   #394
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Can somebody explain to me please why Speed parity at 20 would help covering the middle of the field? Also I have no issue with the cpu running so would I be okay to bump holding back up to 50? Making sure Iím not skewing anything

I dnt think player speed parity at 20 has anythi my to do wit. Covering the middle has to to do wit the speed differential WR n DB the covering the middle could be a patch fix I've personally seen a DB just stop running n letting the WR Scott free I believe its more a detection bug or a LB run wit a TE on a drag route n just stop for no good reason I personally use parity at 20 V6 HiGH motor off for QB WR FB RB TE I leave jukes n spins to default theres definitely bugs I keep hear the QB yell out leopard leopard

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-16-2018, 01:29 PM   #395
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222

Think of speed parity as more of the effect of the force field that warps player closer to eachother. As you go higher, the closer they stay together, as you go lower, the farther apart they are. I think Speed has very little to do with it; but Speed is the easiest visual because it has a defined role in player ratings.

This is why the better blocking by the OL is done on Zero threshold in the runs, but struggles, when without slider compensation, in the pass. It separates players as separate entities and are not attached to a forcefield. Warping in a zero threshold environment can happen though when a certain value is over, or, underdone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 01:50 PM   #396
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Think of speed parity as more of the effect of the force field that warps player closer to eachother. As you go higher, the closer they stay together, as you go lower, the farther apart they are. I think Speed has very little to do with it; but Speed is the easiest visual because it has a defined role in player ratings.

This is why the better blocking by the OL is done on Zero threshold in the runs, but struggles, when without slider compensation, in the pass. It separates players as separate entities and are not attached to a forcefield. Warping in a zero threshold environment can happen though when a certain value is over, or, underdone.
I guess so to each its own plain n simple ppl hav it at zero 1 2 10 100 50 45 40 20 27 25 35 at zero I get wackiness warping so it's all personal preference for me

Old 08-16-2018, 01:54 PM   #397
MVP

OVR: 6

Can we keep the testing to Mattís set specifically? Itís really difficult to follow this set at the moment with all the different variables people are introducing.

Iíve yet to give V8 a spin, but plan to get a game or two in tonight. Happy to see that the pass rush is a focus since V6, as I havenít loved the animations being triggered between the tackle and DEís.

Keep up the good work
Old 08-16-2018, 01:56 PM   #398
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4

Matt, donít be afraid to go higher on fatigue. I took Milticketís recommendation of 75 and itís worked great. In the game above, you can see the rotation of players thatís happening. Players do not disappear (Iíve played many games with it by now) and players do not get excessively tired. Itís working out very well so far. Iíd be interested to see your thoughts after a test game or two with my settings. I think you may find some settings you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

VT Grad '08
Old 08-16-2018, 02:06 PM   #399
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Can we keep the testing to Mattís set specifically? Itís really difficult to follow this set at the moment with all the different variables people are introducing.
I was about to say the same thing lol
Old 08-16-2018, 02:15 PM   #400
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11

Iíve yet to give V8 a spin, but plan to get a game or two in tonight. Happy to see that the pass rush is a focus since V6, as I havenít loved the animations being triggered between the tackle and DEís.

Keep up the good work
We are talking about his sets? Someone asked about speed parity n I gave them my feed bac n Matt gave his

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »