Home

Old 08-16-2018, 05:44 PM   #409
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Wasnít my intention to ďcall outĒ or discourage anyone, was just commenting that as you introduce variables to the set (tweaks to settings or rosters), that youíre not really contributing to the sample sizes.

I respect the additions everyone makes to these threads.

With that said, going to pop in V8 here soon and will post any relevant findings.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:25 PM   #410
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunt04
Look guys, if this is directed at me, I donít know what to tell you. My post was not to promote anything. If you canít look at what I shared and see how the stats align with a real NFL game, then whatís the point of sharing anything?

The reason for posting the settings is to show how the stats in the game above were achieved. Again, look at the settings and you will see that they are Mattís settings with a few alterations. In sharing these alterations, Iím simply hoping that this may help others find the challenge and statistics they are looking for. If it leads to a breakthrough in settings for everyone, we should all be happy. Itís all working towards a common goal with Mattís settings as the soul of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I wasnít directing it at you. I am all for feedback. I was just making the point that some posts (didnít pay attention to who) have had stuff saying to change like 5 things, turn off this and that, edit this trait out of players etc and posting their result. At some point, itís a whole different slider set and the feedback is useless.

I am all for feedback with small tweaks, as it helps iron out the next version. I posted my feedback with lower user accuracy, higher cpu tackling, and lower fatigue. I think thatís a good max on changes at 3, and only because one was entirely unrelated to the other 2 (Qb accuracy).

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 08-16-2018, 07:39 PM   #411
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Matt - I am not sure if this has been asked and if it has, I apologize in advance - Do you have a particular way that you set up your main menu settings? I know that in past installments - the main menu has in someway had an effect within the CFM. Thanks for all you do for the community and your hard work. Been following and using your sliders since NCAA.
Good seeing you, man. Thanks.

I set up the MM and CFM exactly the same. Which is why penalty settings are in 5 point increments, because you can use then in 1 pt increments in CFM, but not in MM.

Hope that helps.

Going to have update tonight, guys. Got busy with some video editing duties for fulham focus youtube channel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 07:47 PM   #412
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Personally, I wasnít directing it at you. I am all for feedback. I was just making the point that some posts (didnít pay attention to who) have had stuff saying to change like 5 things, turn off this and that, edit this trait out of players etc and posting their result. At some point, itís a whole different slider set and the feedback is useless.

I am all for feedback with small tweaks, as it helps iron out the next version. I posted my feedback with lower user accuracy, higher cpu tackling, and lower fatigue. I think thatís a good max on changes at 3, and only because one was entirely unrelated to the other 2 (Qb accuracy).

Here we go again feedback I was giving my personal feedback on parity that everyone has ther own preference sum like zero sum like 100 n etc etc.. Yes I told the person I use 20 plus high motor off I never once said hey everyone do this n do that. But its there for anyone who wants to try it..? To each its own..good hunting players

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-16-2018, 08:18 PM   #413
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Matt, Iíve been reading and apparently the lower the slider is for fumbles, the more fumbles you get. For example youíll have more on 35 than 50. Some have said by upping the number, cpu running has been better with less random jukes. Food for thought as we try to fix cpu running

Major Boise State fan
Old 08-16-2018, 08:23 PM   #414
Just started!

Shiffley's Arena

To be clear, are these sliders for All-Pro or All-Madden?
Old 08-16-2018, 08:47 PM   #415
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Good seeing you, man. Thanks.

I set up the MM and CFM exactly the same. Which is why penalty settings are in 5 point increments, because you can use then in 1 pt increments in CFM, but not in MM.

Hope that helps.

Going to have update tonight, guys. Got busy with some video editing duties for fulham focus youtube channel.
Thanks for the reply Matt - so, each time you change your settings, your main menu and CFM settings are exactly the same? I look forward to your update ����

Last edited by Teleo; 08-16-2018 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Added question
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 09:15 PM   #416
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Matt, Iíve been reading and apparently the lower the slider is for fumbles, the more fumbles you get. For example youíll have more on 35 than 50. Some have said by upping the number, cpu running has been better with less random jukes. Food for thought as we try to fix cpu running

I've had it all over the map in testing. Will revisit it tonight. Thanks for suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Thanks for the reply Matt - so, each time you change your settings, your main menu and CFM settings are exactly the same? I look forward to your update ����
Yeah, I input the sliders on MM, save them, then load CFM and import the sliders. I don't want there to be any discrepancy when modifying these sliders, or playing them, in Play Now or CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »