Home

Old 08-18-2018, 10:06 PM   #489
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Sorry about that, I hadn't gotten around to uploading fully. When I release version 10, I'll upload it to the share files.

Alsof, if anyone wants to host the PS4/XB1 files, please feel free. I can update the OP accordingly.
I'll host the PS4 sliders under my PSN. They'll be Matt10V10

Last edited by BlackLightning3; 08-18-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:34 PM   #490
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Still updating, thanks for your patience.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:46 PM   #491
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECUoak
I’ve been using very slow. Works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Have you noticed any stuttering when handing off the ball, specifically on Power/Off-tackle and Stretch runs?

On slow it happened to me every time, the HB would stop for a second during the hand off like it was a botch play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2018, 10:51 PM   #492
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

⏭ Slider Update Log

8/18/18: Taking in all feedback, and reviewing my own gameplay, it's important here to really get the pressure on both QBs. I think the User already has pressure, but the CPU doesn't really - and as a result, they are just standing behind a wall of perfect OL. I wanted to keep the good things of Version 9 (thanks again for positive reception) while clean up certain areas as follows:

- Pressure on CPU QB
- Passing physics improved
- Ease of User Running
- Better Pass Defense and Reaction
- CPU Running...as always

Here are the adjustments

Intentional Grounding: From On to Off
• This penalty does not get called anyways. However since turning it off, I've seen much smarter CPU QB play and extending plays properly.

QB Accuracy: From 51/62 (All Pro) | 51/55 (All Madden) to 51/52 (All Pro) | 51/50 (All Madden)
• It's been pretty clear that the QBA is more of the QB aggression in pass types and also seems to affect the playcalling. I have seen more 4-verts called at above 55 QBA values, which can lead to all sorts of skewed data and problems. I wanted to "humanize" the quarterback here a bit more, especially as they are going to be facing a lot more pressure than before. I like the values here because it also reintroduces some nice ball physics from loopers, touch passes, etc.

Pass Blocking: from 48/48 to 48/40
• CPU gets a bit of a bump down here because they are just not releasing their blocks at all. It' still pretty tricky, but very rewarding to put any kind of pressure on the QB. My big thing was getting their PA passes working where it didn't result in an instant sack.

WR Catching: from 52/52 to 55/55
• Too many jarred hits still, but even then the knock out hits are occurring after the receiver has clearly taken 2-3 steps, but you can't challenge them. Might as well allow them to hold onto the ball more as a result.

Run Blocking: from 52/75 to 40/75
• Let me explain this one a bit. It's a developing theory, but I believe the User's RBL is actually the CPU's directness value. For slider guys who understand the value that has determined CPU's RB directness in the pass will agree it was the fumble value, which is what I believe parts of that value reside here in the user's RBL. I have seen the CPU hit better gaps, less juking and spinning than ever before. Now, this could be all coincidental, and will most likely be debunked - but at least it attempts to kill two birds with one stone, which was to get the user's run game a bit more maintained to realistic levels, not to mention make you as the user really feel rewarded in gaining positive yards. I am not going to be so bold that it fixes anything about the CPU run game, but the games I've played sure make a convincing argument.

Fumbles: from 48/48 to 48/50
• With the above change to RBL, I figured let's not let any other influence come into play and let the 50 be the value that the CPU holds onto. This is one of those values that may, or may not, mean anything, but it's easier for peace of mind to put it at default 50.

Pass Defense Reaction Time: from 55/55 to 58/59
• Couple notches for this value as started to see the defenders just stare at the receiver, versus attempt to swat or try to intercept. At 60 the linebackers started popping up in the air too often, so toned that down to a nice 58/59 value since the user can still control the defender manually.

Pass Coverage: from 50/50 to 65/62
• Focus here is to get the middle of the field as a secondary option and can result in being pressured more to dump off etc when making those split decisions. Often times before the user was able to wait for the route to be completed without being hurried at all. Also want the game much tighter, and that can only be accomplished with a mix of the values provided, but PCV plays a big role when you have the threshold at this zero level.

Tackling: from 29/29 to 32/32
• Such a sensitive value. Under 30 and you get great physics, at or above 30 and you get WWE at times. Think somehow this is working though, and seeing less WWE, and really nice physics + much less broken tackles. Could make running the ball a bit harder for both sides, but hopefully the values above can be more rewarding that frustrating.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:01 PM   #493
Rookie

OVR: 0

Matt10 How well will these work on Pro difficulty? I'm tired of the ridiculous amount of CPU interceptions and never being able to run the ball on either side.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:08 PM   #494
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Alright everybody, going live now with Version 10!
https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 08-18-2018, 11:17 PM   #495
Rookie

rowanl's Arena

Matt,

On the first page you have pass def reaction time listed twice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2018, 11:34 PM   #496
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Hey Matt, do you personally play on all pro or all madden?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »