Home

Old 08-19-2018, 07:48 PM   #529
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofthething
I can't run for crap with run block on 40...would bumping this back to 52 effect other things?
I would suggest keep at it to get a good sample size. I'd hate for you to miss out on how the set is designed. Who are you using and how have you struggled running? I've had games where I've been under 30 yards, and some over 100; nature of the beast that is Chiefs o-line and Kareem Hunt .
Old 08-19-2018, 07:54 PM   #530
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Broadcasting Bears CFM on youtube, exact version 10.5 OP. See link below. Will be in text chat.

Week 1: Bears vs Packers

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Bears - year 1
FIFA 18 - Stoke City - year 2
The Show 18 - Braves - year 1
https://youtu.be/4-DQNjwCg90

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Bears - year 1
FIFA 18 - Stoke City - year 2
The Show 18 - Braves - year 1

Awesome Matt. Here is link to game, also will post all videos in a Bears CFM playlist on my youtube channel.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:19 PM   #531
Rookie

MrKriegsmarine's Arena

OVR: 0

I have to second the notion that Run Block 40 is too low. Rex Burkhead can't get anywhere (seriously, he's my first string back and he's literally got negative yards through a game and a half). Jeremy Hill and Sony Michel are a bit better off, but I get the sense the sliders work better for power backs. The QB play has been very inconsistent throughout these two games. First game as Patriots vs Texans, Brady went 16/21 for 250 yards and a TD. Second game, 2/8 with an INT while Blake Bortles looks like... well, Tom Brady. On multiple occasions his receivers just went Superman and made crazy diving catches while my receivers more often than not either dropped it after the tackle or simply failed to get it in the first place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2018, 08:44 PM   #532
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Iím having zero issue with the rb at 40 on AP

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-19-2018, 09:12 PM   #533
MVP

OVR: 6

Matt any thoughts on implementing Joshís MM injury suggestion of 50?
Old 08-19-2018, 09:24 PM   #534
Rookie

OVR: 2
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Just played an All-Pro game with V10.5 and idk if I stand alone here but I was able to pass/run freely. Donít get me wrong, the CPU defense felt way tighter and I had to really pay attention but I ended up punting once all game. I finished the game winning 48-3. Not only was I able to throw 4 TDS but I ran for over 100 yards with my back. The CPU passing attack was awful until the second half. Same with the run. The second half they felt good on O but their defense couldnít stop me at all.

With all that being said, I think it might be time for me to retire All-Pro. It feels beautiful but itís just way to easy for me.
Will be trying All-Madden with 10.5

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall

Last edited by wideout1234; 08-19-2018 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-19-2018, 09:28 PM   #535
Rookie

Good sliders Mat10.

As for RBL @ 40 I think its perfect. It makes it more realistic.

For people having problems just be more patient and look for the holes and follow your offensive line backers at least until you pass the line of scrimmage before pushing the turbo button.

If you press the turbo button before the line of scrimmage your HB won't get good footing and you will get shut down more then not.

I use the Texans and I have had several drives where I could follow my line backers for almost 10 yards before having to hit the turbo button.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2018, 09:38 PM   #536
Pro

Lordofthething's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I would suggest keep at it to get a good sample size. I'd hate for you to miss out on how the set is designed. Who are you using and how have you struggled running? I've had games where I've been under 30 yards, and some over 100; nature of the beast that is Chiefs o-line and Kareem Hunt .
I'm using the saints vs bucs...Kamara had 20 yards on about 18 carries, one play was a crazy 15 yard loss so that kind of skewed it...I'll give it a few games...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »